「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 15, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #105,062 of 177,745

eek.gif

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-15/fate/zero-aoki-helms-nitro+and-urobuchi-aldnoah.zero-tv-anime

HYPE!
(I hope it's not toooo mech anime-ish)

Hype it...just hype it and don't stop

ROBO!

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #105,066 of 177,745
  http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/from-the-new-world/gn-1

Kinda want to read it now. The cons for the story m ake me want to read it more

Don't do it.
Seriously.
They turned this great thing into a yuri fanservice cluster**** that gives a **** about the story.

We put a live coriander plant on the table.
biggrin.gif

That is a way more diplomatic solution.

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #105,067 of 177,745

Yeah, I'll post some of what I ordered when I receive it. :ph34r:

Ohhh, so that's where he's been, I was talking to him earlier tonight, haha

Haha yeah, I stole Kalbee away with WoT treasure

Yup, I'm part of it as well. You only get 6 months free, and I'm not sure about the extra trade-in credit, but you do get four years of half price Prime. Gotta love amazon! :3
:D

No, why is 'Mericuh only 6th???
[rule]
Wow, holy crap. I can see now how the AD1000PRM is the best headphone for eroge... Get rid of the stupid BGM and turn up the volume and female vocals (especially the upper registers of you know what I mean) are amazing. Just breathtaking... Holy crap...

Enlighten me on Audio Technica's top AD, WTH, ATH or W lines plz?

Lol, oh well.

There's the A series, 500,700,900,1000,and 2000. All closed back. Then there's the W series, which is closed back too but made of wood. There's the 1000 and 5000, as well as the limited edition W3000ANV. Then there's the AD series, 500, 700, 900, 1000, 2000. The AD1000PRM is a special limited run with a totally different driver and is rare as hell. And the new A and AD series have an X at the end.

Yup, I'm part of it as well. You only get 6 months free, and I'm not sure about the extra trade-in credit, but you do get four years of half price Prime. Gotta love amazon! :3
:D

No, why is 'Mericuh only 6th???
[rule]
Wow, holy crap. I can see now how the AD1000PRM is the best headphone for eroge... Get rid of the stupid BGM and turn up the volume and female vocals (especially the upper registers of you know what I mean) are amazing. Just breathtaking... Holy crap...

We beat Russia in Hockey today....OT shootout.  Oshie pretty much took every penalty shot.  

Yes, but we need more gold medals!

You people have learned/are learning Japanese.

How?

Any software, literature, website recommendations?

I'm pretty bored so....might as well do something usefull (at least kind of)!

Anki and Tae Kim's guide to learning Japanese.

tilpo, won't having a debit card of your savings account almost replace the need to borrow your dad's credit card?

I have a debit card. I use it to pay far more often than hard cash in fact. It's just that amazon doesn't accept PayPal or debit cards. :S

Eh, seriously? My debit card always works fine on amazon...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/from-the-new-world/gn-1

Kinda want to read it now. The cons for the story m ake me want to read it more

Is it fully translated though?

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #105,068 of 177,745
  That moment you realize you have 8+million credits worth of tanks you have unloked but can't buy and that it will cost $5 in real money to buy extra garage slots(don't wanna sell other tanks) to put them into battle...not including any training, equipment costs that will have to go into them once you've bought them

Checks wallet on Wot:
50,000 credits currently. Gets about 4-9k credits per match which takes 5 mins...

screw

Exactly why I gave up WoT, upgrades, crew training, stupidly high priced tanks in trees form, ugh

I have a debit card. I use it to pay far more often than hard cash in fact. It's just that amazon doesn't accept PayPal or debit cards. :S

...?
I actually bought something from amazon(us) using debit card and paid stupid amount of shipment fee before.

eek.gif

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-15/fate/zero-aoki-helms-nitro+and-urobuchi-aldnoah.zero-tv-anime

HYPE!
(I hope it's not toooo mech anime-ish)

How I see it:
Aoki Ei, yes!
Urobuchi, hmm nice addition.
A-1, orz this is worrying..

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #105,069 of 177,745
  Don't do it.
Seriously.
They turned this great thing into a yuri fanservice cluster**** that gives a **** about the story.

That is a way more diplomatic solution.

You read it!? .
Lol, oh well.

There's the A series, 500,700,900,1000,and 2000. All closed back. Then there's the W series, which is closed back too but made of wood. There's the 1000 and 5000, as well as the limited edition W3000ANV. Then there's the AD series, 500, 700, 900, 1000, 2000. The AD1000PRM is a special limited run with a totally different driver and is rare as hell. And the new A and AD series have an X at the end.
Yes, but we need more gold medals!
Anki and Tae Kim's guide to learning Japanese.
Eh, seriously? My debit card always works fine on amazon...
Is it fully translated though?

Thanks, what makes the X series so special? One of my friends got a W1000x and has no idea what the X means.

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #105,070 of 177,745
Feb 15, 2014 at 4:12 PM Post #105,071 of 177,745
  How I see it:
Aoki Ei, yes!
Urobuchi, hmm nice addition.
A-1, orz this is worrying..

All I see is Urobutcher.

You read it!? .

I read the first two volumes and did not like it at all.
It's not even remotely as good as the anime IMO.
Especially with all this totally unnecessary and stupid fanservice stuff.

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #105,072 of 177,745
...?
I actually bought something from amazon(us) using debit card and paid stupid amount of shipment fee before.

The European system of debit cards is quite different apparently. Here you can only use debit cards to pay electronically at shops and withdraw money from an ATM. It cannot be used for online purposes. It's kinda stupid that things like amazon only accept credit cards, since most people here don't even have one.

Just checked, at Amazon.de you can add a debit card from German or Austrian banks, but not Dutch either. Ugh.
.fr, .co.uk and .com don't allow it either.

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #105,073 of 177,745
The European system of debit cards is quite different apparently. Here you can only use debit cards to pay electronically at shops and withdraw money from an ATM. It cannot be used for online purposes. It's kinda stupid that things like amazon only accept credit cards, since most people here don't even have one.

What?
I'm paying pretty much everything that I buy online with my debit card including Amazon.
Well, technically I'm not really paying with the card itself. The shops just withdraw the money from the bank account I enter.
I don't even own a credit card.

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:25 PM Post #105,074 of 177,745

You read it!? .
Thanks, what makes the X series so special? One of my friends got a W1000x and has no idea what the X means.

Nothing special, just to avoid confusion between new and old models.

All I see is Urobutcher.

Well he is good, and is quite popular now even at overseas.
I just like Aoki Ei much more for Hourou Musuko, and also other works like Fate Zero and Garei Zero.

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #105,075 of 177,745
What?

I'm paying pretty much everything that I buy online with my debit card including Amazon.

Well, technically I'm not really paying with the card itself. The shops just withdraw the money from the bank account I enter.

I don't even own a credit card.

Yes, but you can only do that with a German or Austrian bank account -- I just checked.

(or French, British, American, heck, probably even Japanese)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back