「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 6, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #100,097 of 177,745

But but... It's Toradora....

Why is everyone loving this anime so much?
I watched seven episodes so far and while I think it's a fun watch, it does not strike me as something phenomenal.
Did I miss something or why is it #74 on MAL?

Jan 6, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #100,098 of 177,745
What damn espers.... Guess what I am rewatching for a break?...

Jan 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #100,100 of 177,745
Ugh...never again shall I buy bottled so-called iced tea from the vending machine. This stuff is schiit. >.>
I forgot to bring a beverage from home so I decided to go to the vending machine. Soda? Nah, not a big fan of it. Water? $1.50 for a bottle of water? Nah. Vitamin Water? Too sweet. Iced tea that is "naturally flavored with other natural flavors?" Okay.jpg

Upon getting it, I look at the ingredients: water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, tea powder, natural flavors, preservatives/added vitamin junk.
Me: T_T

Jan 6, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #100,101 of 177,745
Soo... I got kinda lost in FF7. I don't really like this, but... I checked a walkthrough I had.

Turns out I missed quite a few things earlier. For example I haven't met Yuffie and have cleared Cosmo Canyon, Nibelheim and Rocket Town without her. Without looking too much to the walkthrough of what I should do in the place I'm now, she is supposed to trigger some events later to advance the story?

OK...

[EDIT]
OK, not advance the story. It's optional, now I think.

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #100,102 of 177,745
Watching Toradora after all those years is sure different.

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #100,103 of 177,745
Woah... How did you miss her? JRPGs should be have linear storyline, not to mention at that era. But then again, it's been a long time since I played it. Never finished it lol.

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:06 PM Post #100,104 of 177,745
Its hard to use any OS when you are 40 and havent used it before
smily_headphones1.gif

True...

Maybe, just maybe that it might need a tube in that socket?

That's what I thought too, lol

I watched seven episodes so far and while I think it's a fun watch, it does not strike me as something phenomenal.

Nope, you didn't miss anything. It's 74 because of hypists like most of the thread.

Haruhi? XD

Ugh...never again shall I buy bottled so-called iced tea from the vending machine. This stuff is schiit. >.>
I forgot to bring a beverage from home so I decided to go to the vending machine. Soda? Nah, not a big fan of it. Water? $1.50 for a bottle of water? Nah. Vitamin Water? Too sweet. Iced tea that is "naturally flavored with other natural flavors?" Okay.jpg

Upon getting it, I look at the ingredients: water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, tea powder, natural flavors, preservatives/added vitamin junk.

Haha, what brand was it?

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #100,105 of 177,745

Nope, you didn't miss anything. It's 74 because of hypists like most of the thread.

Haruhi? XD

Was actually rewatching Toradora when Tom Yum Goong got the OP stuck in his head.

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #100,106 of 177,745
  Woah... How did you miss her? JRPGs should be have linear storyline, not to mention at that era. But then again, it's been a long time since I played it. Never finished it lol.

That's why I played Persona 4 with the help of a walkthrough.
I would have missed out on half of the game.
I did anyway because my savefile went nuts when I was just half way through the game :p

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #100,107 of 177,745

Because. Of how well the early episodes develop and set the anime for the middle and end arcs :)

Its quite a good show

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #100,108 of 177,745
  That's why I played Persona 4 with the help of a walkthrough.
I would have missed out on half of the game.
I did anyway because my savefile went nuts when I was just half way through the game :p

Actually, playing P4G right now (well, not NOW, but now as in for the time being). I'm just playing the way I like. When I've finished this playthrough, gonna play again to unlock the trophies lol.

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #100,109 of 177,745
It's ok TYG I wasn't a Toradora fan either, I don't blame people for liking it, I just didn't really like the characters that much or something.

...and crap you guys were busy this past day!

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #100,110 of 177,745

Haha, what brand was it?

Fuze brand.
I'd much rather drink soda had I known this was going to be this bad. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back