「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 6, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #100,081 of 177,745
Maybe, just maybe that it might need a tube in that socket?

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:23 AM Post #100,082 of 177,745

Oyasumi you mean....

Meanwhile, my amp is done... but not working orz.

Man, I thought I was in the "Post pics of your build" thread for a moment there!! :D

I just came to an understanding that nothing is really "hard" once you understand it.... but you know what? I don't understand any of it!!!

First day of year 1 semester 2.... I met her for the first time in my life... and instantly knew I need to get along with her...

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #100,083 of 177,745
And with "her", you mean the electric flux? :|

Just btw....what is the half-life of an average Japanese idol?

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #100,084 of 177,745

I just came to an understanding that nothing is really "hard" once you understand it.... but you know what? I don't understand any of it!!!  
First day of year 1 semester 2.... I met her for the first time in my life... and instantly knew I need to get along with her...

Oh this!

I remember this **** clearly that I didn't remotely remembering anything useful from it!

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #100,085 of 177,745

LOL hype decay can be modeled by an exponential function....

Oh this!

I remember this **** clearly that I didn't remotely remembering anything useful from it!

I have absolutely NO IDEA how to do line / surface / contour integrals... All of them are needed in my courses this semester...... Oh dear....
(contour integrals are needed for Fourier / Laplace transform IIRC)

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #100,086 of 177,745

Oh this!

I have absolutely NO IDEA how to do line / surface / contour integrals... All of them are needed in my courses this semester...... Oh dear....

Talking about Fourier, Laplace and Z transform... exam on that in on 9th. FFUUUUUUU.

Jan 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #100,087 of 177,745
Oyasumi you mean....

Meanwhile, my amp is done... but not working orz.

Nope. I say Otasumi
Man, I thought I was in the "Post pics of your build" thread for a moment there!! :D

[rule]I just came to an understanding that nothing is really "hard" once you understand it.... but you know what? I don't understand any of it!!!

Aww. Borisu finally fell in love!! (With electric flux lol)

And with "her", you mean the electric flux? :|

2 years

Whwre it takes two years for the popularity of the average idol to decrease by half :)

Jan 6, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #100,088 of 177,745

Talking about Fourier, Laplace and Z transform... exam on that in on 9th. FFUUUUUUU.

Just reading this makes me want to throw up.
I really need to find major without all this horrible numerical torture.

2 years
Whwre it takes two years for the popularity of the average idol to decrease by half
smily_headphones1.gif

Two years?!
That's way longer than I expected. Poor beings.

Jan 6, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #100,089 of 177,745
Aww. Borisu finally fell in love!! (With electric flux lol)
2 years

Whwre it takes two years for the popularity of the average idol to decrease by half
smily_headphones1.gif

Haha~
It's not electric flux but rather gauss' law.
Oh boy... don;t think I can take maxwell anytime soon....

LOL you serious???

Jan 6, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #100,091 of 177,745
Jan 6, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #100,092 of 177,745

OH SNAP! EVEN FOXCONN WORKER HAS TROUBLE WITH IT! WE'RE ALL DOOOOOMED!!!!
Oh how I wished it was like when we were still in primary and secondary education level where they just give you the formula and just plug the value and taadaa! ANSWER!

Learning all of those in this trimester actually. In my maths class... Ughh...

Jan 6, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #100,093 of 177,745
Oh my brain... it is stuck on binary mode. Voltage level to LPCM to compressed PCM then back and repeat... Painful for my sanity.

Jan 6, 2014 at 11:29 AM Post #100,094 of 177,745

Ew Gaussian surfaces. >.>

Jan 6, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #100,095 of 177,745
Got this stupid OP stuck in my head.

I really really don't like it. It's not too bad, but I just don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back