「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 20, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #83,461 of 177,745
I need to constantly remind myself not to drink Mountain Dew while reading this thread. Oh gosh, so many near chokes.

Lol! Yes you do bakapanda 
tongue.gif

True, the X70X series do sound pretty bad to my ears. Bass is highly lacking and the treble just sounds... Artificial compared to Stax of a similar price!
Hehe, I don't even know German and I knew she was doing a horrible job of speaking it!
Just wait until later on in in the series when everything gets mind blowing.

Hehe, I made sure to download them before Bakapanda deleted them! :D
Nice!
How were they, and how hard would it be to clone it? 
tongue_smile.gif

Eew, literally nothing looks good from that chart...
I mean, I'll watch IS S2 only because I watched S1, but other than that, most of it looks pretty bad.
Other than Unbreakable Machine Doll for Borisu, just because the cover contains a loli...
[rule]Has anyone had experience with O-rings to put on their mechanical keyboards? There are two different sizes on wasdkeyboards.com and I'm not sure which thickness to order. 
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/cherry-mx-rubber-switch-dampeners.html
My gut tells me to order the 40-L so that they don't reduce the travel of the key, but they also aren't supposed to cancel out as much of the sound as the 40-Rs. The thing is, I don't want this keyboard to turn into a chicklet keyboard, despite those types of keyboards actually being pretty nice for me to type on...

Yeah, I won't be watching that entire list as well, many stuff will fall through like sifts of sand.

How does on go about removing the space bar, shift key and other stuff? I feel like I should get the O rings as well so my roomate doesn't decide to slaughter me,b ut then again, he may not know or realize the loud sound until one makes him realize that its actually there.

In this thread: silly people discussed who are guests and not considering that they are "offline" members.

Silly guests, Y U NO JOIN!

http://anichart.net/fall

Will watch:

Galilei Donna

Pupa

Kill La Kill

Will check out:

Coppelion

Nagi no Asukara

Log Horizon looks like a total SAO-bandwaggon anime :D

That is a short assed list.

Boris have learnt the hard truth that I don't wear nekomimi everywhere, even though I am sightly mad.

THE TRUTH IS OUT!

Haven't posted here in a while.

Bitter Virgin...man so sad.

On the other hand, nothing beats Baby by Justin Beaver on loop for 3 hours at work. 
angry_face.gif

@Beyonce picture........................................................my eyes........MA FAKING EYES!!!!!!!!!

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

I recommended you that manga :) Hope you liked it. I absolutely love it.

Too many people. I don't like crowded places.

Like cats :p

I'd blow into loli Sega Neptune's cartridges anyday.

My phone died, so I'm using an old iPhone 4 we had lying around.

I hate phones cases (and screen protectors), but I think I'll make an exception for this; (bought the case ages ago just to give nagi more moneys, could never use it until now)

That looks quite nice actually

Obviously there is much more pandas!

L.A. Meet today. Lots of gear to try out.

Insidious meme comes back!

Say hi to Warren for us.

Imagine jumping into the pool and then tracks

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #83,462 of 177,745
Quote:
I need to constantly remind myself not to drink Mountain Dew while reading this thread. Oh gosh, so many near chokes.

Quote:
Lol! Yes you do bakapanda 
tongue.gif

True, the X70X series do sound pretty bad to my ears. Bass is highly lacking and the treble just sounds... Artificial compared to Stax of a similar price!
Hehe, I don't even know German and I knew she was doing a horrible job of speaking it!
Just wait until later on in in the series when everything gets mind blowing.

Hehe, I made sure to download them before Bakapanda deleted them!
biggrin.gif

Nice!
How were they, and how hard would it be to clone it? 
tongue_smile.gif

Eew, literally nothing looks good from that chart...
I mean, I'll watch IS S2 only because I watched S1, but other than that, most of it looks pretty bad.
Other than Unbreakable Machine Doll for Borisu, just because the cover contains a loli...
Has anyone had experience with O-rings to put on their mechanical keyboards? There are two different sizes on wasdkeyboards.com and I'm not sure which thickness to order. 
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/cherry-mx-rubber-switch-dampeners.html
My gut tells me to order the 40-L so that they don't reduce the travel of the key, but they also aren't supposed to cancel out as much of the sound as the 40-Rs. The thing is, I don't want this keyboard to turn into a chicklet keyboard, despite those types of keyboards actually being pretty nice for me to type on...

Yeah, I won't be watching that entire list as well, many stuff will fall through like sifts of sand.

How does on go about removing the space bar, shift key and other stuff? I feel like I should get the O rings as well so my roomate doesn't decide to slaughter me,b ut then again, he may not know or realize the loud sound until one makes him realize that its actually there.

Well, I like to watch shows all the way through whether they're good or not, so I'd rather just start good series!

I think you just take the other keys off, and then pull them off very carefully.

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #83,463 of 177,745
Bakapanthers... :frowning2:

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #83,464 of 177,745
Oh, and get 40-l, r's make mushiness. ..

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #83,465 of 177,745
Well, I like to watch shows all the way through whether they're good or not, so I'd rather just start good series!

I think you just take the other keys off, and then pull them off very carefully.
Well, they do have different locking mechanisms beneath them, do it wrong and you break it -__- I guess looking up guides online is best

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #83,466 of 177,745
And um, it's like really easy to take keys off... you put them on the keycap. :wink:

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #83,468 of 177,745
Guys, I'm talking about specialty keys with locking bars beneath them.
Yeah yeah, ducky stabs are like the same, pry it off with a screwdriver.

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #83,470 of 177,745
ಠ_ಠ
Reading guides right now, and that is one sure way to break your speciality keys off dude.
You're thinking of costar stabs. :wink: just do it evenly, real simple.

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #83,473 of 177,745
Also, ive done this a lot.

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #83,474 of 177,745
Kiniro Mosaic is like... Going beyond yuri subtext. Especially with Yoko and Aya.

Also, this was cute.

And the show seems to be pushing an OT3 angle.

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #83,475 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh, and get 40-l, r's make mushiness. ..

Really? I've heard from some people that the 40-Ls don't really do anything to the loudness of the key presses :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back