「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #73,397 of 177,745
Quote:
It's not really a problem for me since the only cash I ever have is small change for taxis and snacks, maybe up to £20, max. If someone has already broken into my room, I'm pretty effed anyway.

Why not use bank?

DN 19 Tai Chi (Dunu Flagships) came yesterday.

"But wait!? Panda, didn't you already get the DN19's for review?"

Well yeah, but they broke so Dunu kindly sent me another. It's not supposed to happen, but Rocky is awesome.

May 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #73,401 of 177,745
did i miss out on much? seems the topic has changed to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
dat capitalism. 
tumblr_m6k37s2PaA1r96br0o1_500.png

May 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #73,405 of 177,745
Am I weird for not liking Gargantia? Well for starters there was this female main character who had deep blue super large and super shiny eyes. That kinda turned me off.
Also: their overuse of the word 'quantum dimensional' and co. turned me off as well. You can mess with physics, but come on.

Don't like mechas either, or the fact that the MC was apparently >30 years in military service without a single vacation.

I don't know man, just don't like it.

No, not really. It's just one of those anime where it depends on your degree of suspension of disbelief. Ironic, I think, that you don't like her blue eyes coming from a kyoani fan. They usually do super gooey moe eyes too.

When does the CD of Shingeki no Kyojin OP coming out? I need to my every little things in my life... EPIC. Imagine playing that while washing dishes!

This needs to happen. It's like eating a potato crisp, with Latin chanting.

"But wait!? Panda, didn't you already get the DN19's for review?"

Well yeah, but they broke so Dunu kindly sent me another. It's not supposed to happen, but Rocky is awesome.

You d**k. Their Detonator is sadly my first time of their product. Not liking the bass at all.

did i miss out on much? seems the topic has changed to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
dat capitalism. 
tumblr_m6k37s2PaA1r96br0o1_500.png

Thank you for reminding me that I haven't finish that game yet! *grumble*

May 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #73,406 of 177,745
Time to rewatch Madoka.

May 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #73,407 of 177,745
Quote:
No, not really. It's just one of those anime where it depends on your degree of suspension of disbelief. Ironic, I think, that you don't like her blue eyes coming from a kyoani fan. They usually do super gooey moe eyes too.
This needs to happen. It's like eating a potato crisp, with Latin chanting.
You d**k. Their Detonator is sadly my first time of their product. Not liking the bass at all.
Thank you for reminding me that I haven't finish that game yet! *grumble*

Just be glad you didn't get V1 of the DN 17 (shudder)

I really asked Rocky if the DN 19's had warranty on them as mine broke. They were review samples so I wasn't sure if they did.

He then told me no, but he can arrange it.

Quote:
Time to rewatch Madoka.

Next year for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back