「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #73,352 of 177,747
Quote:
I disagree. I love the thought of what they did with it. If only they put more goddam money on a better rotoscope method. Or just go with LA. :| I think it's good to try newer methods like this. Hopefully there's other series that will provide another avenue for better rotoscope anime.

I mean, LA worked for Densha Otoko, so... (best jdrama I've watched (and only lol) ever).

I definitely think they are doing very well in creating the "atmosphere", but just... I would be enjoying it much better if the heroines look nicer :/

Its definitely a good anime so far and I am not dropping it.

May 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #73,353 of 177,747
I definitely think they are doing very well in creating the "atmosphere", but just... I would be enjoying it much better if the heroines look nicer :/

Its definitely a good anime so far and I am not dropping it.

Well... yeah, I concede on that. That and I have to pick it up back soon since I start to miss that haunting ED.

May 3, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #73,355 of 177,747
*skip*

>330 posts. gg.

So what's up? Exams start yet, Boris?

Today I learned that an experimenter's own mind is his worst enemy. I had to do a lot of manual data fits today, but the catch is that I knew exactly what the outcome should be. As a result I had the hardest time not doing the fit such that the result is near perfectly what I want.

In the end my data is way too good for what you'd expect in this experiment, so I'm hoping I can get away with it.

In case anyone is interested, I was measuring the Planck constant using the photoelectric effect. Normally about 1-2% deviation from the literature value is expected, but I got 0.1%, which is a statistically insignificant deviation given the uncertainty.

May 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #73,356 of 177,747
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEE.......... What's with her eye??

They would send my academic transcript to 5 schools directly.

Um... All the Unis in HK? I don't want to leave HK TBH.

Nope, I used to... until it drowned in the washer.... twice. (iPod touch 2G)
I finished all the anime.

Seriously? I left HK three times then considering how far i went
*skip*

>330 posts. gg.

So what's up? Exams start yet, Boris?

Today I learned that an experimenter's own mind is his worst enemy. I had to do a lot of manual data fits today, but the catch is that I knew exactly what the outcome should be. As a result I had the hardest time not doing the fit such that the result is near perfectly what I want.

In the end my data is way too good for what you'd expect in this experiment, so I'm hoping I can get away with it.

In case anyone is interested, I was measuring the Planck constant using the photoelectric effect. Normally about 1-2% deviation from the literature value is expected, but I got 0.1%, which is a statistically insignificant deviation given the uncertainty.
How did you get such close numbers?

May 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #73,358 of 177,747
How did you get such close numbers?

Why doesn't the Panda read!?

I got the close numbers because my well-informed mind caused me to do perhaps improper data fits. In other words: I cheated the data, without being able to help it.
That, or I just got a really good result because of statistical effects.

May 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #73,360 of 177,747

I didnt know you were into gunpla!? Nice. Any other models?
Why doesn't the Panda read!?

I got the close numbers because my well-informed mind caused me to do perhaps improper data fits. In other words: I cheated the data, without being able to help it.
That, or I just got a really good result because of statistical effects.

Sorry. I didnt read
That as a cause
SO expensive. All that money could have been spent on more important things as well.

Like?

May 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #73,363 of 177,747

Save it up.
Study expenses.
General expenses (housing, food, commuting costs, etc.)
Beer.

You think I don't know that... BUT **** THAT. I mean, Kyoko, Akane and Tallgeese??!?!?!?!! Must get.
-----------------
No, bowei, I don't. Look. I just have to get Tallgeese.

I understand. I too have made purchases I couldn't resist.

May 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #73,364 of 177,747
What else is airing this season that may be interesting for me to watch? (i.e. no shounen, and no moe moe; exceptions existing)

Right now I'm watching Shingeki no Kyojin and Aku no Hana, but I have time to watch some more than that.

May 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #73,365 of 177,747
Quote:
You think I don't know that... BUT **** THAT. I mean, Kyoko, Akane and Tallgeese??!?!?!?!! Must get.
No, bowei, I don't. Look. I just have to get Tallgeese.

Yep, same with the Freedom for me
Quote:
Ah the RG Destiny Gundam is so tempting...

That proportions, that dynamism, that detail, and that price...

EXACTLY.

Only prob is that this will be my first one.
Quote:
Save it up.
Study expenses.
General expenses (housing, food, commuting costs, etc.)
Beer.
I understand. I too have made purchases I couldn't resist.

Yep, this freedom is an example
Quote:
What else is airing this season that may be interesting for me to watch? (i.e. no shounen, and no moe moe; exceptions existing)

Right now I'm watching Shingeki no Kyojin and Aku no Hana, but I have time to watch some more than that.

Suisei no Gargantia

Maybe:
Valvrave
Devil Survivor (not pure shounen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back