「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 21, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #71,566 of 177,745
Quote:
What brand of external hard drive should I get? I was thinking of getting a LaCie one such as the ones sold at the Apple Store since they have Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 compatibility, but what do you guys think? Minimum specs are at least 1 TB of storage and at least USB 3.0 compatibility (need to make this somewhat future-proof).

Also, where can I watch episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin?

external as in portable or what?

remember, there's no such thing as too much space
wink.gif

nyaa as usual?

Apr 21, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #71,567 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah, I'm a few min in and I'm really liking cute Tsukiko chan!

So..what did you think of Gundam Seed and Destiny?

: 3

It was great! but could use less random battle scenes, I swear half of the show is just mecha fighting.... and I'm not particularly a fan of mech.

Quote:
I prefered the female lead before she lost all personality. 

You should watch the Gundam Seed Character theater now. Hilarious. Search bakabt. 

This, but stoic loli is kawaii in its own way :D

lol ok

Quote:

Must be you clicking wrong. Try both hands.

Enjoy the past loli memories while you can. Until you realize the current state.
Of their extinction.

First time?

Uhh.... ok.....

NEVER!!!!!!!!

yep.

Apr 21, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #71,569 of 177,745
Quote:

It was great! but could use less random battle scenes, I swear half of the show is just mecha fighting.... and I'm not particularly a fan of mech.

This, but stoic loli is kawaii in its own way :D

lol ok

Uhh.... ok.....

NEVER!!!!!!!!

yep.

Nice to hear

I would say it was critically amazing. But Gundam Seed was a series I enjoyed immensley as a kid and when I rewatched it a few months ago.

Yep, I feel like its going for the memory remeberance thing. Where they first give you what she was like(makes you love it), takes it away and makes you want for it to come back!

So did you look out for the ep 46 thing I told you about?

Apr 21, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #71,570 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah only thing K had going for it were the uber PVs it had prior to airing. In any case, someone must have liked it. There some rumors a few months ago about it getting a second season. 

I thought they confirmed it through an announcement? Or was that fake?

Quote:

When mech gets back from the prom, she's a gonna be so pi**^*R*Eed.

Apr 21, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #71,572 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
What brand of external hard drive should I get? I was thinking of getting a LaCie one such as the ones sold at the Apple Store since they have Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 compatibility, but what do you guys think? Minimum specs are at least 1 TB of storage and at least USB 3.0 compatibility (need to make this somewhat future-proof).

external as in portable or what?

remember, there's no such thing as too much space
wink.gif

nyaa as usual?

Portable or desktop. I just need more space than the ~600 GB I have. I have 2 portable drives if I need a portable drive, but they're ≤ 500 GB each.

Apr 21, 2013 at 1:25 AM Post #71,573 of 177,745
Listening to Clannad OST with OP and ED and reading and refreshing up on it by reading the wikia article

If Clannad was not seen by me as it was airing weekly, I may never have watched it as S1 would have bored me to sleep

But I must thank my past self for watching so much anime.

Else I wwouldn't have been able to see this gem of a show.

Apr 21, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #71,575 of 177,745
So has anyone picked up Chihayafuru? I remember Tilpo was watching it but it didn't seem like anyone else was. Seriously since it first aired it's easily been one of the best shows in recent memory. Second season is now in its second half and I would be the happiest person alive if they announced a third.

Though, shouldn't get my hopes up. Josei sports manga getting two double cour seasons? Already a bloody miracle. 

Apr 21, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #71,576 of 177,745
Quote:
So has anyone picked up Chihayafuru? I remember Tilpo was watching it but it didn't seem like anyone else was. Seriously since it first aired it's easily been one of the best shows in recent memory. Second season is now in its second half and I would be the happiest person alive if they announced a third.

Though, shouldn't get my hopes up. Josei sports manga getting two double cour seasons? Already a bloody miracle. 

I've watched one episode (on PPStream, no doubt). Didn't like the art transition from manga (I hardly ever do for josei stuff). The manga is every bit worth following so if anyone hasn't been keeping up I guess it'd be cool to start with the show.

No storyline changes right?

Apr 21, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #71,577 of 177,745
Listening to Clannad OST with OP and ED and reading and refreshing up on it by reading the wikia article

[rule]If Clannad was not seen by me as it was airing weekly, I may never have watched it as S1 would have bored me to sleep

But I must thank my past self for watching so much anime.

Else I wwouldn't have been able to see this gem of a show.

at first was reluctant to pick it up

but when i did, it was a heck of an emotional ride

while i think season one has more of a "moe" element and less emotional scenes, the Fuko arc still leaves me in tears

great story, as expected from Key

Apr 21, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #71,578 of 177,745
Quote:
Nice to hear

I would say it was critically amazing. But Gundam Seed was a series I enjoyed immensley as a kid and when I rewatched it a few months ago.

Yep, I feel like its going for the memory remeberance thing. Where they first give you what she was like(makes you love it), takes it away and makes you want for it to come back!

So did you look out for the ep 46 thing I told you about?

I TRIED!!! But can't fins anything!!

Quote:
I thought they confirmed it through an announcement? Or was that fake?

What?

Apr 21, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #71,579 of 177,745
Quote:
@oreimo 3
Lelouch figure LOL

I think there's also a haruhi figure.
Quote:

Western Digital. Avoid Seagates like the plague...
Quote:
Tracey loves Mech! Else her name wouldn't be so right guys? 
rolleyes.gif

Of course!
Quote:
Quote:

Haha yup. I'm gonna be whatever that is. Sure...
Well prom was a thing, and it was an interesting experience for sure.

Apr 21, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #71,580 of 177,745
Quote:
I've watched one episode (on PPStream, no doubt). Didn't like the art transition from manga (I hardly ever do for josei stuff). The manga is every bit worth following so if anyone hasn't been keeping up I guess it'd be cool to start with the show.

No storyline changes right?

No idea. I've finally started cutting down on the manga I'm following thanks to a few ending their serialization. Really trying to stay away from currently continuing series. Plus I find lots of anime adaptations of manga I've read extremely hard to sit through due to slower pacing. 

Though I'm basing that off Touch, which got a 100 episode adaptation heh. (Think the Touch anime had about 10+ recap episodes bleh).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back