「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #69,721 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's what I do. The Livescribe pen takes it a step further and you can upload your hand-written notes to your computer for an electronic-copy (or record audio with it too). My notes from 4 years ago are pretty much lost and disorganized...

From the looks of it though, the new livescribe pens don't let you use any OCR software to convert your handwritten notes into digital text. Fakku that...

That technology isn't very reliable even if it did have it, from what I've seen at least.

So basically I should just take notes in a notebook and not rely on digital stuff...

Yup! Digital sucks, analog all the way! :3

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #69,727 of 177,745
I must be bored with my life if I'm fantasizing about living in a Fire Emblem/SAO world.
Quote:
no

They mean a Wacom USB

This is what most use
http://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Bamboo-Splash-Tablet-CTL471/dp/B0089VGPII/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1365198037&sr=1-1&keywords=wacom+bamboo

My sister wants one...to draw...
Quote:
That is a Wacom USB....it's the Intuos. The Bamboo series is basically the same thing but with trackpad capabilities and less buttons.

Intuos has trackpad capabilities.
Quote:
The new intuos has the touchpad ability as well. I don't see the point, but it's there. I love my intuos 4m.

This.

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #69,729 of 177,745
Quote:
I must be bored with my life if I'm fantasizing about living in a Fire Emblem/SAO world.
My sister wants one...to draw...
Intuos has trackpad capabilities.
This.

And I need it for...school

YAY! It's fixed!

RDG ep 1

....dafuq? Who scripted the English? The dad just said she (the daughter) was the girlfriend!??

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #69,730 of 177,745
Quote:
Yup! Digital sucks, analog all the way! :3

Haha, fair enough!
Quote:
Quote:
So basically I should just take notes in a notebook and not rely on digital stuff...

Yeah. It's the most reliable way as long as you're reasonably organised.

Heh, organization...
I need to work on that, along with procrastination...
Oh, and I really need to find a desk chair that's actually tall enough for me as well.
Quote:
Quote:
BAH, IT'S STILL AMAZING!!!

Lol, can't argue with you there. It's sugoi!

Too bad I missed the order period by ~2 weeks 

Quote:
Meh screw this lab. Half the class left since it can be done online at home. Time to go on the bus, finish watching K-ON!! and then work on lab at home.  >.>

Lawl, sounds about like the class I'm taking right now at community college...
Quote:
Quote:
Meh screw this lab. Half the class left since it can be done online at home. Time to go on the bus, finish watching K-ON!! and then work on lab at home.  >.>

Wow, haven't met many people who also head fi while on the go lol

He didn't say he head-fi'd on the go, and it's not exactly hard either considering all you have to do is sign in on a mobile browser...
Quote:
RDG may just have the most unfit OP and animation that goes along with it I have seen. And is also qutie spoilerish

The whole anime is just a fustercluck of meh to me tbh...

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #69,731 of 177,745
Quote:
Haha, fair enough!
Heh, organization...
I need to work on that, along with procrastination...
Oh, and I really need to find a desk chair that's actually tall enough for me as well.
Too bad I missed the order period by ~2 weeks 

Lawl, sounds about like the class I'm taking right now at community college...
He didn't say he head-fi'd on the go, and it's not exactly hard either considering all you have to do is sign in on a mobile browser...
The whole anime is just a fustercluck of meh to me tbh...

yeah watching it now. Nothing too special

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #69,733 of 177,745
Quote:

RDG ep 1

....dafuq? Who scripted the English? The dad just said she (the daughter) was the girlfriend!??

DUDE! THAT'S WHAT I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT TOO 2 WEEKS AGO!!!
Dem writers...

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #69,734 of 177,745
Quote:
JUN FUKUYAMA!!

THIS ANIME GOT +10!!!

HE IS USING HIS LELOUCH VOICE@!!! (WELL KINDA)

Again, I said this like 2 weeks ago.. 
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back