「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #69,106 of 177,745
Quote:

Royal Conservatory of Music. I still have a love/hate relationship with the piano. I haven't played it since grade 8, and for a while I would try to block out all noise when my sister was practicing (she's since got her ARCT and is a fully certified teacher).

You're Canadian right? I was confused at 'Royal' for a second
Quote:
You more than likely did lol. Dang man, going to the extreme to watch a show. And you've studied music via conservatory? Badass man. 

iono i watched it around 12 and it made sense for me. Probably because you were 9. But you didn't mention it 
rolleyes.gif

I watched it old school man

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #69,108 of 177,745
Quote:
You more than likely did lol. Dang man, going to the extreme to watch a show. And you've studied music via conservatory? Badass man. 

iono i watched it around 12 and it made sense for me. Probably because you were 9. But you didn't mention it 
rolleyes.gif

LOL no I didn't study at a conservatory. It was their piano program that I went through. Of course, my teacher had to be a certified RCM instructor, and she was. I both liked and respected her, and towards the end she confided in me that I was one of the most talented young pianists that she's ever met. So when I went to practice, I would at least console myself with the fact that I had a nice teacher who knew how to teach.

I only had DirecTV for a few short years. I don't remember what I was watching in grade 4 (most likely wasn't anyways), but we had long moved on to some other service by then.

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #69,110 of 177,745
Quote:
Check Animetake.

We are using hamburgers and cheesburgers to relate back to DAC's and amps lol

Oh yea, I'm hungry now also

this is asian and AMAZING enjoy

Totally cool why didn't I know about this sooner, also thanks to what.cd I got into jpopsuki, now to see if they have anything I really want e.e also what SMALL files do you recommend I see oyu guys? 

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM Post #69,111 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh yea, I'm hungry now also

this is asian and AMAZING enjoy

Totally cool why didn't I know about this sooner, also thanks to what.cd I got into jpopsuki, now to see if they have anything I really want e.e also what SMALL files do you recommend I see oyu guys? 

small files?

Are you asking for recommendations for music on JPS?

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #69,113 of 177,745
Quote:
small files?

Are you asking for recommendations for music on JPS?

possibly I'm not sure what they offer... Bowei mentioned that J Post Rock bands where better supported on jPopSuki so I'm sure I'll find somethin there... although I wonder if they got them Anime osts :O I could REALLY use a place [and not Baka they can go to HELL] for Game and Anime OST.... baka is missing so much and my old OST site well had everything on MegaUpload adn no one updates it >.> 

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #69,114 of 177,745
Quote:
possibly I'm not sure what they offer... Bowei mentioned that J Post Rock bands where better supported on jPopSuki so I'm sure I'll find somethin there... although I wonder if they got them Anime osts :O I could REALLY use a place [and not Baka they can go to HELL] for Game and Anime OST.... baka is missing so much and my old OST site well had everything on MegaUpload adn no one updates it >.> 

jpop has some

The only hard part is finding them.

Lord of the ring fans...feast your eyes on the Dark Lord of Hong Kong

Apr 2, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #69,115 of 177,745
weeee..... lol

what did I miss?

Apr 2, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #69,117 of 177,745
Quote:
weeee..... lol

what did I miss?

4k only?

not much really.

Oh, I was wondering if you can help me make cases for my latest project since you have access to a workshop.
I have a handheld drill and some sandpaper here but that's it... :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back