「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #66,736 of 177,745
Quote:
@Eve: I'd quote you directly, but then I'd see the spoilers...
YOU'RE NOT MAKING ME LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING TIME TONIGHT TO SEE THEM!!!! 
frown.gif

You should thank me :). I set up low expectations so when you see the real thing, you may or may not be surprised :3

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #66,737 of 177,745
it's fine man. You want to be an engineer or something? :0
Maybe, just amazed how I can do that... I think I've been developing a photographic memory, and try it out every once in a while... Also, we are studying poetry in language arts, and I over think everything thanks to mechy posting that Clannad interpretation... :p

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #66,738 of 177,745
Quote:
You should thank me :). I set up low expectations so when you see the real thing, you may or may not be surprised :3

Probably. I will more than likely feel happy for them considering these are the first 2 really good shows I've watched whilst they were airing.

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #66,740 of 177,745
Quote:
Maybe, just amazed how I can do that... I think I've been developing a photographic memory, and try it out every once in a while... Also, we are studying poetry in language arts, and I over think everything thanks to mechy posting that Clannad interpretation...
tongue.gif

oh~ nice. It'll help w/ memorization courses later down the line like history and bio :)

anyways

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #66,741 of 177,745
Sorry, bird, the only intergalactic animal villain I will ever have in my heart is QB :3

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #66,742 of 177,745
oh~ nice. It'll help w/ memorization courses later down the line like history and bio :)

Hm. Number says Eve is a he. Oh the irony.

anyways

Yup, great trait!

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #66,743 of 177,745
Quote:
When does Little Miss Moe do something that isn't absolutely glorious? 

Oh, and congrats on being accepted to UW!

Lol, WHERE DO YOU GO TO BUY HER ALBUM THOUGH????????
Thanks. Though it's kinda irrelevant since you already said this IRL a few hours ago... -_-
Quote:
Sorry, bird, the only intergalactic animal villain I will ever have in my heart is QB :3

Wait, you're actually watching that show? I wouldn't think anyone would like it after Deadly's review of it!

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #66,744 of 177,745
Quote:
Thanks. Though it's kinda irrelevant since you already said this IRL a few hours ago... -_-
Wait, you're actually watching that show? I wouldn't think anyone would like it after Deadly's review of it!

See... that's what happens when you run out of anime. You start going for the crap animes.

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #66,745 of 177,745
toodles guys. 

Unless I see Eve I'll never be sure. Into art + long nails has to be D:< Unless he's taking a picture form some random place or taking a picture of his sister/mom. Bah I'll leave it alone. At this point I am 50% certain since I do not have sufficient proof. Thus there is a 50% chance of Eve being either. 

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #66,746 of 177,745
Quote:

Places to buy said album: Earthlight Books (where I will be grabbing my copy sometime) and Blazing Guitars (I think). And quite possibly Book and Game as well.

It's not irrelevant, just redundant :p

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #66,748 of 177,745
Quote:
See... that's what happens when you run out of anime. You start going for the crap animes.

Lol, just rewatch your favorites then???
Quote:
Places to buy said album: Earthlight Books (where I will be grabbing my copy sometime) and Blazing Guitars (I think). And quite possibly Book and Game as well.

It's not irrelevant, just redundant :p

Aww, no CD exchange or hot poop? :p
Haha, true that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back