「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 22, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #66,722 of 177,745
Quote:
I got my acceptance letter to the University of Washington today!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
Ugh, that sounds very stupid...
I got the GLS power supply today... There's channel imbalance on this thing like a mofo with my listening levels :/
Yup :D
That was pretty much the reason I kept watching infinite harem.
Oh dang, that's beautiful... I like the Classical version as well though.

Congrats
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #66,723 of 177,745
Quote:
He's Leonid Kogan. One of the immortals of the violin world.

I see. He looks like someone else lol.
I don't know that much about violinists tbh. All I know is that I need to go get a fellow student's violin album. It's supposed to be glorious...

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #66,724 of 177,745
Quote:
Sounds like fun! :)
Haha, now that I know some girls going to UW, I should hit 'em up 
biggrin.gif

I can't wait to be a husky! :p
Haha, that sucks.
My computer teacher's son goes to the punchline school though, and he's graduating soon and already has a job at Amazon, so it's not necessarily all about the school you attend.

I mean it's Waterloo that both UofT and Waterloo students apply for. They're notable for their relationship with Microsoft, Google and Amazon. But from what I've been through at UofT, I don't think that we're far behind. Whoever can survive this crapstorm that we're going through right now will definitely be able to find a job in CS, if not CE.

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #66,725 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm finishing-up a PID controller lab report....after this I'm on spring break.

I'm already on spring break~ teehee
Quote:

It was excellent overall, and that was about the only part where my suspense of disbelief was broken.  Pity it had to be part of the climax finale
mad.gif

Regardless, it's one of the few series I've been going through that I've been actually able to finish (semi-marathoned, too), and that's saying something, especially considering that it's also the longest series I've watched to date.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
it's seed. what do you expect. It's nonsense. Well it's actually OK. But other gundam lovers burn it to the ground. I used to do that. Until I realized it was gundam and that it was better than a lot of things. Gundam AGE took its spot as the worse gundam series.  Now for seed destiny and for you to finish it. I think yamato had inter course w/ the pink haired girl that got plastic surgery. 

Gave up on AGE after looking at the art... and the whole alien robot thingies... 
Quote:

Yeah! UW Seattle audiophile anime clan FTW!!!
If you're free April 1st, I'm going to be touring the campus for most of the day.
Lol! Yours isn't as awesome though!
I sense an impending dog fight 
tongue.gif

Kwaii, ne?

-mech goes on april 1st to tour the campus-  April fools!! It was actually last week! Gahahahaha!
But yea I'll be on campus all day long first day of class is on April 1st... Though I can imagine what could happen...
You didn't answer why it's a handicap.....
Yup, that's what one of our substitute teachers told us. He was the most epic sub ever. Just ask Atom :D
WSU sucks btw, just letting you know.
As the joke goes:

"What do a WSU and UW student have in common?
They both applied to UW."
Lol wow...

Lol that joke is so funny it's true! -applied to both schools-

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #66,726 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. Boy I sure miss the days when I had a girlfriend. Now that prospect seems pretty bleak at this point in time...I'm not getting my hopes up at least.

Haaaaaaaaai! :3

asdfasdfasd
No, just no.

Haha, now that I know some girls going to UW, I should hit 'em up 
biggrin.gif

I can't wait to be a husky! :p

Be a husky? Henshin? :xf_eek:

Quote:
Also, at the school we messed with old teachers stuff and I hid in the lost and found cart, and would jump out as someone walked by, and hung on doors, walked on the bathroom sinks (its a a strong counter) while having a paper towel war, and stuff...

Oh you little troublemaker. :wink:

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #66,727 of 177,745
Quote:

Thanks! Liking your new avatar by the way :)
Quote:

I mean it's Waterloo that both UofT and Waterloo students apply for. They're notable for their relationship with Microsoft, Google and Amazon. But from what I've been through at UofT, I don't think that we're far behind. Whoever can survive this crapstorm that we're going through right now will definitely be able to find a job in CS, if not CE.

Yeah, that's what I guessed. That's cool to hear that they're not far behind. I'm not too sure about other CS programs though tbh. When I talked to someone who works at Google over the summer, and he said most of their employees come from MIT, Yale and UW, that pretty much sealed the deal on where I was going to college. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #66,728 of 177,745
Fellow anime thread members, tomorrow will be a glorious day. 
Tomorrow. Tomorrow we will all gather in the diary thread to help our fellow brethren bring life to their thread.
It will be blitzkrieg. We will hit fast- swiftly and throw them into a frenzied chaos so that they can join us.  
My kin, I ask that you notify my brother, panda-man. Aka bo-wei. 

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #66,731 of 177,745
Originally Posted by MrViolin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fellow anime thread members, tomorrow will be a glorious day. 
Tomorrow. Tomorrow we will all gather in the diary thread to help our fellow brethren bring life to their thread.
It will be blitzkrieg. We will hit fast- swiftly and throw them into a frenzied chaos so that they can join us.  
My kin, I ask that you notify my brother, panda-man. Aka bo-wei. 

Oh please don't, you're already a handful on this thread. 

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #66,733 of 177,745
I can't sleep, so somehow my mind started thinking of building layouts for some reason, and I just went through all of my friends and their friends who's house I've been too in the past 3 years layout, with pictures of the rooms and all... I have a weird thought process of how I got to thinking of layouts though...

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #66,734 of 177,745
Quote:
I can't sleep, so somehow my mind started thinking of building layouts for some reason, and I just went through all of my friends and their friends who's house I've been too in the past 3 years layout, with pictures of the rooms and all... I have a weird thought process of how I got to thinking of layouts though...

it's fine man. You want to be an engineer or something? :0

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #66,735 of 177,745
Quote:
-mech goes on april 1st to tour the campus-  April fools!! It was actually last week! Gahahahaha!
But yea I'll be on campus all day long first day of class is on April 1st... Though I can imagine what could happen...
Lol that joke is so funny it's true! -applied to both schools-

Darn, you saw right through my plan!
Haha, cool. We should meet up sometime while I'm there. And if it's okay with Mice, maybe you can come and demo headphones? Not that there will be much there other than my Mad Dogs though, since all of you Seattle-ians own K701s :p
Quote:
Be a husky? Henshin? :xf_eek:

Oh you little troublemaker. :wink:

LOL, Those videos are amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back