「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #58,907 of 177,745
Quote:
reika and mc <3
oh~ that's what you meant.
Meh. You're right since it has been taking a dip the past few chapters. 

It went very well at first though.

No idea if the bass is due to the Burr Brown, command center with the O2 or what. But, its just a quality here. I thought the unit was producing bass problems but that was just my headphones. Did a few bass tracks and EDM testing and cross compared to other amps and also DAC switched a few times.

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #58,909 of 177,745
YES!!!! I made a 96 on the Spanish 6 weeks test! Brought my grade from an 88 to a 91! Guess who's getting to build an O2!!!!! That's right, me! I also get a Hakko FX-888 soldering iron!!!

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #58,910 of 177,745
What tips should I order?

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #58,912 of 177,745
Hey Violin, can you put "Somewhere in the U.S." or "Somewhere in Asia" is your location on Head-Fi? I automatically think most on here are American... :p

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #58,913 of 177,745
Quote:
Hey Violin, can you put "Somewhere in the U.S." or "Somewhere in Asia" is your location on Head-Fi? I automatically think most on here are American...
tongue.gif

I'm a magical prussian :)

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #58,915 of 177,745
Quote:
YES!!!! I made a 96 on the Spanish 6 weeks test! Brought my grade from an 88 to a 91! Guess who's getting to build an O2!!!!! That's right, me! I also get a Hakko FX-888 soldering iron!!!

Well done!
Quote:
What tips should I order?

Fine point, fine chisel point, wide chisel point, that should cover everything. Also get some wire sponge solder tip cleaner.
Quote:
The volume pot is literally an inch from starting position with IEM's. 

With IEM's, the P-H is 'fine' in that you don't get super imbalance or anything. But none the less, it looks as if the knob is in the 'off' position with them.

Turn down the windows volume?

Also, I remembered to sub to your YT channel.

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #58,918 of 177,745
Why do Hakko tips have chocking warnings on amazon... :confused: Amazon doesn't specify fine, fine chisel, and wide chisel in the descriptions, or the one the 888 comes with... do you have any links?

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #58,919 of 177,745
Quote:
Yuri's cool

Whoops wrong one

But yeah, anyone with lots of yuri experience? Only major ones I remember watching were Kannazuki no Miko, Candy Boy, Noir, the likes.

LMAO!!!
I don't really like yuri (in 2d for at least). Just doesn't do it for me.
Also, I now know the weekend I'll be coming down to Portland. Now my mom's telling me I might not even go down... 
mad.gif

I'll let you know soon enough.
Quote:
I need to do more P-H testing.

There is something with the bass, but I think it's just due to my heapdhones and its poor bass responce as 4ai and Ultrasone's don't exhibit any problems with bass getting slightly distorted.

Probably my Q701.

Just tested, yep Q701 not performing well with the more pronounced bass responce of the O2. 

I'm pretty sure there's a small bit of distortion in the bass of that CS DAC...

Quote:
Okay, contacted Mayflower, and they have the black case for $12, a nice metal knob for $9, leather front panel is $9 and Bamboo is $8.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice.

Gah, what a fckuing schiity day today has been. On a positive note, I got Bowei's MH1Cs for test along with my GR07s and E11 back from him. Gah, this cable is full on douchebaggey.

Anime, please wait for me until after I finish my ******* English essay so I can be transported to a world that's different from ours. Though probably worse in the case of Psycho pass and R;N...

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #58,920 of 177,745
Hakko FX888 vs FX888D? Are they the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back