「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #58,219 of 177,745
Quote:
yum yum
biggrin.gif

My soldering paste looks nowhere nearly as tasty....

Wut. Show me how your soldering paste looks.

Rosin actually looks a lot like maple sugar (basically resin as well) based candies.

C'mooon. You're saying soldering paste that looks like dough---which isn't really appetizing raw---looks half as good as this?! 
rolleyes.gif

P.S. Maple candy is to some extent an acquired taste.

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #58,221 of 177,745

[size=1.1em] Processed through USPS Sort Facility

[size=1.1em] February 19, 2013, 9:39 pm[/size]

[size=1.1em] COLUMBUS, OH 43218 [/size]

[/size]  

WHATS UP <PROFANITY FOR FEMALE DOG HERE> HAHAHAHAHAHA. Expected delivery tommorow WAAZZZZZZZZZAP.

(For PH)
(note for boris: if its defective im going to cut something)

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #58,223 of 177,745
Quote:
Wut. Show me how your soldering paste looks.

Rosin actually looks a lot like maple sugar (basically resin as well) based candies.

C'mooon. You're saying soldering paste that looks like dough---which isn't really appetizing raw---looks half as good as this?! 
rolleyes.gif

P.S. Maple candy is to some extent an acquired taste.

well there are many types of resin, not all looks like that.

my soldering paste looks like poop because it's greenish brown opaque kinda paste

Quote:
WHATS UP <PROFANITY FOR FEMALE DOG HERE> HAHAHAHAHAHA. Expected delivery tommorow WAAZZZZZZZZZAP.

LOL calm down man.

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #58,225 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah more or less. School supplies in the U-Bookstore are crazy expensive, just a heads up. :p

Heh, I'll plan ahead and order online then :D
I went in to the U bookstore to get a lanyard and saw a LOT of stupidly overpriced schiit.
Quote:
how u know where it is?!

Track it via USPS. -_-

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #58,227 of 177,745
Quote:
Subscribed to UKF playlist.

:-/

If you're looking for Dubstep, I MAY have liked some tracks by Kode9 or Burial, but it was some time ago and I don't remember that well who was that, so feel free to check, but don't really quote me on that. Venetian Snares had his Sabbath Dubs EP as snares, which was OK I guess...

If Electronic, Aphex Twin is great, Venetian Snares as well (but I don't really think you'll get into Breakcore), Squarepusher, IIRC The Chemical Brothers, Amon Tobin and The Future Sound Of London were neat as well (again, heard and liked something of them some time ago, don't remember what).
Lately been getting into Autechre, but they MAY be a bit too experimental for you. But then again, maybe not.
You could try the Silent Hill OST's from since SH3 -there are some really nice trip-hoppish tracks on them...

Don't really know well what you know and like....

...and if you just want bass, play some Sunn O))) and you'll have FAR more than enough. :wink:

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #58,228 of 177,745
I really need my deliveries soon. Just had a dream that p-h was sent back to HK because ofbomb threats...

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #58,230 of 177,745
Quote:

well there are many types of resin, not all looks like that.

my soldering paste looks like poop because it's greenish brown opaque kinda paste

LOL calm down man.

The picture on the left said "Rosin", and yeah there's quite a variety of colours in resin as well as rosin. But for all of them, quite literally, would look more edible than that soldering paste lol xD

Btw, how do you use soldering paste/what is it used for? As flux?

Quote:
I really need my deliveries soon. Just had a dream that p-h was sent back to HK because ofbomb threats...

You need to calm down too haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back