「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 11, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #55,831 of 177,744
Quote:
Oh god, it's terrible at schools... And some of it is still overpriced. Our school charges $2.50 for a freaking small slice of pizza...
Thus why I end up eating out every Tuesday when the local pizza place has deal on calzones, and take my own lunch every other day.

I always bring lunch. The funds from that go right into the "rainy day-ciem jar."
Quote:

I used to always get that image when I tried accessing a certain site. ~.^
Quote:
Hmm I can also sell off my m80s and hd558's sometime now too~. I never use the m80s anyways. Finding someone to buy will probably be a PITA though.

I sold my M80s for pretty cheap. I believe my first pair went for like 80 and then my second for like 100 inclusive of shipping costs. They lasted me a good one year :D. But I still haven't found a single headphone that's comfortable on my ears. Stupid detached earlobes that make my ears stick out like monkeys.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #55,832 of 177,744
Quote:
Hah, it's pretty easy to not get caught...
But yeah. Don't get caught. I don't think it's too big of a deal for us at our school though. Can you guys go out for lunch and stuffs at your school?

go out? hell no
Quote:
Time to get rid of the flab that accumulated on my torso. 

P90x

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #55,833 of 177,744
Quote:
yeah, just can't be caught.
Basically, we can do what you think, but it would get us in big trouble if we are caught

Hah, it's pretty easy to not get caught...
But yeah. Don't get caught. I don't think it's too big of a deal for us at our school though. Can you guys go out for lunch and stuffs at your school?

That's actually exactly along the lines of what I was thinking. At least you don't have gates like we did in Jap/China. Hard as [redacted] to climb over. And some people always do.

Quote:
Time to get rid of the flab that accumulated on my torso. 

So you HAVE been drinking.

Quote:

Now what sort of website would that be? 
wink_face.gif

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #55,836 of 177,744
Quote:
I always bring lunch. The funds from that go right into the "rainy day-ciem jar."
I sold my M80s for pretty cheap. I believe my first pair went for like 80 and then my second for like 100 inclusive of shipping costs. They lasted me a good one year :D. But I still haven't found a single headphone that's comfortable on my ears. Stupid detached earlobes that make my ears stick out like monkeys.

I got detached earlobes and they don't stick out like monkeys :3

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #55,838 of 177,744
Quote:
Does anyone else here follow nobelesse? its probably my favorite manhwa/manga of like all time.

Yes yes yes. No one else here follows webtoons 
mad.gif

I don't like the lack of humor that came with the older chapters. I'm also hesitant towards their new series, Ability.
Annarasumanara and Tower of God are still my favourite, along with a bunch of others. Naver's probably the only site I go on more than here.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #55,839 of 177,744
Quote:

So you HAVE been drinking.

Now what sort of website would that be? 
wink_face.gif

Sorry sir, I think it's just me eating as much as I did prior to taking an 8-9 month break from any exercise while not exercising :) Surprised I stayed around the same wait the whole time... muscle to fat coversion=lol.

mad.gif

I don't like the lack of humor that came with the older chapters. I'm also hesitant towards their new series, Ability.
Annarasumanara and Tower of God are still my favourite, along with a bunch of others. Naver's probably the only site I go on more than here.

Webtoons. Don't speak to me you filthy plebeian. jk... they along w/ manhwa just don't give the same feeling as when I read manhua (well infinity game was the only one I read) and manga :s

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #55,841 of 177,744
Quote:
mad.gif

ohmygod franky is so troll. LOOK AT ME I DROPPED MY SPEAR OOPS HOW DID IT END UP IN YOUR CHEST?
also, kubera is one of my favories. tower of god's been going strong for a while. havent tried annarasumanara. yeah ability is kinda meh so far. nothing really special.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #55,844 of 177,744
Quote:

Haha, nice about the CIEM jar :D
What site is that? I honestly don't know...
Hmm, sennheiser maybe??? Dunno. I think the LCD2 might do the trick too with it's thick pads in the back. I *think* the new Alpha Pads for my Mad Dogs will be the same. They have a lot of padding in the back.
Quote:
go out? hell no
P90x

Ah, that would explain why we don't get in trouble as much then.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #55,845 of 177,744
Hi everyone, first time posting in this thread.

Let's see....this thread is super long and I probably won't be able to keep-up with it, but is anyone here going to Sakura-Con this year? I'm a local Seattle-ite, so I've been going the last 3 years.

Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of anime, but I do watch a few things here and there. The last thing I watched was K-On! back in November last year. It was an interesting series. I'm going to be crossplaying as Mio at Sakura-Con this year (I've got my K 701's, I'm going to get a wig fixed-up for me, I have a fake phone that looks similar to the one Mio uses, and I'll probably order a pink CD player from Amazon), so if you're going, let me know! :D

^ possible reaction to crossplaying:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back