「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #55,817 of 177,744
Quote:
School Lunch here in Murica is pretty cheap and often disgusting.

You guys can't go out of school grounds during lunch and grab a muffin from the bakery or something? Ugh, american high schools.
School food for the most part is grovel. I guess that's how School Food Punishment came up with their name. Quite apt.

My favourite band

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #55,818 of 177,744
Quote:
School Lunch here in Murica is pretty cheap and often disgusting.

Oh god, it's terrible at schools... And some of it is still overpriced. Our school charges $2.50 for a freaking small slice of pizza...
Thus why I end up eating out every Tuesday when the local pizza place has deal on calzones, and take my own lunch every other day.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #55,819 of 177,744
Quote:
You guys can't go out of school grounds during lunch and grab a muffin from the bakery or something? Ugh, american high schools.
School food for the most part is grovel. I guess that's how School Food Punishment came up with their name. Quite apt.

My favourite band

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

...no

Grab a muffin from a privately family owned bakery near the school? No,

America does not have this.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #55,821 of 177,744
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

...no

lol, closest thing we have to this is a gas station about 5 minutes driving time away from campus...
I've seen people skip class to go get drinks and stuff from there...

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #55,822 of 177,744
Quote:
lol, closest thing we have to this is a gas station about 5 minutes driving time away from campus...

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

...no

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #55,824 of 177,744
Quote:

yeah, just can't be caught.
Quote:

Basically, we can do what you think, but it would get us in big trouble if we are caught

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #55,825 of 177,744
Quote:
Hmm I can also sell off my m80s and hd558's sometime now too~. I never use the m80s anyways. Finding someone to buy will probably be a PITA though.

Just put dem in the FS forums. If you price them cheap enough they should sell pretty quickly.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #55,829 of 177,744
Quote:
yeah, just can't be caught.
Basically, we can do what you think, but it would get us in big trouble if we are caught

Hah, it's pretty easy to not get caught...
But yeah. Don't get caught. I don't think it's too big of a deal for us at our school though. Can you guys go out for lunch and stuffs at your school?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back