「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 31, 2012 at 5:15 PM Post #46,876 of 177,745
Quote:
=_= u trolling? Yesterday you said you did a reverse google search yetserday, n i didn't see an option for that. I can always look at the reviewers channel though >_>

Oh, before this year, I had previously thought that all jpop was trash (except FreeTEMPO) :p Mainly b/c i hated watching OPs n EDs

i was too lazy to do one now.
Quote:
Well, my sister thought of this randomly (basically cheating and I'm bored so I'm going to do it!).
<insert response>

I win.

#nocopypermitted

Quote:
Raah, why does Fullmetal Alchemist have so many boring SoL scenes. Don't mind SoL, but this is nothing more than a generic piece of crap.

I can barely sit through that show.
Quote:
2 episodes to go :0 man this series hasn't slowed down for even a second. Maybe it slows down for breathing, but it never did any necessary slowing down :D

You must really like Xamd.

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #46,879 of 177,745
Yup, I ran a marathon w/ sleep in the middle. Ending made sense. Was good IMO, but nowhere near RahXephon. Overall, the series was better (?) than RH. Have to rewatch it, but that'd take too much time. 

Also would have to rewatch Xam'd... someone in the comment section of ep26 of Xam'd on gogoanime said that yango was the stone in the beginning... or he was reffering to Bakayuki. I'll have to rewatch for yango's purpose if he's got another meaning... this series was like a ****ing AP english analysis. Find the meaning behind the green light in Great Gatsby. **** that. 

But it makes sense if you think a little and remember the details.

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #46,881 of 177,745
Turns out there actually is an Asian market in my town, but it's closed today, presumably because of new years :frowning2:
The fireworks store was open today though! I went and bought some sparklers and fuse. The guy just looked at me, smiled and said "I know what you're doing!" haha, I have no idea what he's talking about :p

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #46,882 of 177,745
Quote:
MOURETSU Space Diary: Supplementary entry
And out of the blue, a stunning new arc starts for Mouretsu Pirates. What is this show so good actually.

looks like yuri. 

Turns out there actually is an Asian market in my town, but it's closed today, presumably because of new years 
frown.gif

The fireworks store was open today though! I went and bought some sparklers and fuse. The guy just looked at me, smiled and said "I know what you're doing!" haha, I have no idea what he's talking about :p
Of course you do, terrorist. jk. He knows you're going to blow up fire works...

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #46,883 of 177,745
Turns out there actually is an Asian market in my town, but it's closed today, presumably because of new years :frowning2:

Pah, buying fireworks. Waste of money if you ask me.

In the Netherlands it's common tradition to light your own firework on new year's eve. People buy hundreds or even thousands of euros of firework and set it off in a couple hours. That's just absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
Additionally, around the end of the year, you very often hear really loud firework during the day, which is really annoying. And on December the 31st you hear fireworks starting from 10AM in the morning non-stop until ~3 AM the next day. It's really quite a bother.

And then there are the dozens of dead and injured people every year, and all the cars, garbage cans, houses and letter boxes set on fire.

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #46,884 of 177,745
Quote:
Yup, I ran a marathon w/ sleep in the middle. Ending made sense. Was good IMO, but nowhere near RahXephon. Overall, the series was better (?) than RH. Have to rewatch it, but that'd take too much time. 

But it makes sense if you think a little and remember the details.

I am going to start one today
Quote:
Turns out there actually is an Asian market in my town, but it's closed today, presumably because of new years
frown.gif

We Asians pre judge a lot.

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #46,885 of 177,745
Quote:
Pah, buying fireworks. Waste of money if you ask me.
In the Netherlands it's common tradition to light your own firework on new year's eve. People buy hundreds or even thousands of euros of firework and set it off in a couple hours. That's just absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
Additionally, around the end of the year, you very often hear really loud firework during the day, which is really annoying. And on December the 31st you hear fireworks starting from 10AM in the morning non-stop until ~3 AM the next day. It's really quite a bother.
And then there are the dozens of dead and injured people every year, and all the cars, garbage cans, houses and letter boxes set on fire.

blink.gif
 whoa.

:p fireworks for blowin' up is outlawed where i live. You can't set them off, only the fire technicians can.

edit:
I am going to start one today
We Asians pre judge a lot.

Judge more than you can imagine. Kisamashi. The lot. Starting that Rah? :p

Edit: 

http://www.gogoanime.com/category/nekomonogatari-kuro
http://www.gogoanime.com/category/da-capo-iii

I thought all books were getting adaptations? How many seasons/adaptations have there been? Neko is the 6th? at least description says.

Nvm. I got it figured.

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #46,887 of 177,745

I wonder what it is that he thought you're going to do LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back