「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 27, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #46,156 of 177,745
Quote:
Eva? I am bored watching through it :frowning2:

I watch an episode every 3 days approx.

Ano Natsu..nothing special. But it didn't have to be. 

Highly recommended in my opinion. IT didn't try anything overly zealous and didn't introduce high school angst cringe moments that I hate. IT was simple, and that's why I liked it. The absolutely amazing ED raised it as well.

It was written well. Which is more than you can say about 90% of anime................................. More than enough to put it in my good books

Dec 27, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #46,157 of 177,745
Anyone know what's up with today's anime? I only found a new episode of [K], which I don't really like--still watched it anyways. Psycho Pass still doesn't have 12 yet. and Zetsuen no Tempest is also not update. I assume it's a week break?

Dec 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #46,158 of 177,745
Quote:
Anyone know what's up with today's anime? I only found a new episode of [K], which I don't really like--still watched it anyways. Psycho Pass still doesn't have 12 yet. and Zetsuen no Tempest is also not update. I assume it's a week break?

http://countdown.mandragon.info/

Only things airing before the new year are Nekomonogatari and a new arc of Kokoro Connect. 

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #46,159 of 177,745
Quote:
It was written well. Which is more than you can say about 90% of anime................................. More than enough to put it in my good books

That is what I meant :)
Quote:

No idea.

I heard K sucked HARD.
Quote:
http://countdown.mandragon.info/

Only things airing before the new year is Nekomonogatari and a new arc of Kokoro Connect. 

Wait WHAT?...Kokoro Connect? what?

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #46,161 of 177,745
Quote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-12-22/kokoro-connect-no.14-17-slated-for-december-30

I heard..dam...don't know why they did that.

Infinite Ryvius:
The MC Aiba looks like Tolle, his brother Yuki looks like Shin or Kira and Juli looks like Captain Ramius. Besides Aiba. Their personalities are pretty close.

Juli is very homey and also commanding like Captain Ramius
Yuki is also skepticle, unlikeable, and has piss off problems like Shin

And the fact that Aiba looks like Tolle is just...weird.

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #46,162 of 177,745
Quote:
That is what I meant :)
No idea.

I heard K sucked HARD.
Wait WHAT?...Kokoro Connect? what?

K is one of those anime where you know it was written towards a fujoshi audience. The opposite of the super ecchi crap targeted towards males, they have yaoi~. 

Btw, how was Kokoro Connect? I never started that series.

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #46,164 of 177,745
What's the difference between Anime and Manga? (Sorry for the question being so obvious to you guys. :eek:)

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #46,165 of 177,745
Quote:
What's the difference between Anime and Manga? (Sorry for the question being so obvious to you guys.
eek.gif
)

What's the difference between a movie/film and a novel?

That's basically it

Manga is a visual novel. Basicaly a novel or story in visualized art form.

anime is the animation. Most are based off novels or manga's but some are original.

Manga=comic book

anime=animation

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #46,166 of 177,745
Quote:
I heard..dam...don't know why they did that.

Infinite Ryvius:
The MC Aiba looks like Tolle, his brother Yuki looks like Shin or Kira and Juli looks like Captain Ramius. Besides Aiba. Their personalities are pretty close.

Juli is very homey and also commanding like Captain Ramius
Yuki is also skepticle, unlikeable, and has piss off problems like Shin

And the fact that Aiba looks like Tolle is just...weird.

I don't think their personalities are anything alike. Maybe Yuki and Shinn but only because they're both ********. 

As for lookalikes I'll give you Kira/Yuki and Juli/Ramius but not this one.

Pretty sure character designer has nothing to do with the actual characterization if that's what your implying.

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #46,167 of 177,745
Quote:
I don't think their personalities are anything alike. Maybe Yuki and Shinn but only because they're both ********. 

As for lookalikes I'll give you Kira/Yuki and Juli/Ramius but not this one.

Pretty sure character designer has nothing to do with the actual characterization if that's what your implying.

No I know that they have nothing to do with it.

Shinn/Yuki and Juli/Ramius is more like it.

A mixture of Tolle and Scuzzy is more like it

+  

=

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #46,168 of 177,745
:3 indeed K did suck hard. ZnT I'm following the manga... watched an episode of adaptation and couldn't handle it. Bones studio... never finishing your work or leaving things open. 

*COUGH* DTB *COUGH* Previously E7, and before that FMA
Anyways, man. One hellova boring arse anime season. Summer/spring season was great since I was introduced to harem this year/came back to watching anime. Started off this year with DxD. K sucked, Muv-luv Alternate: Total Eclipse also What. Waiting for objective desktop amp + oddac to be finished. Returned to gaming. Boring as hell. 

Luckily b_dawk, 0o0o0o, panda, and borisu brought up some anime/manga for me to watch. 

To an earlier question panda-sama-chan-tan-chi man, I'm within the seinen age, so pretty much everything I've read/watched is fine :3 I'll check out Akumetsu's mangaka's work though :3 unless it's something stupid beyond means like DC. Blush or w/e it's called. Velvet Kiss was pretty good, but if you look at it from an all-ages perspective, it's not that great. There are others similar to velvet kiss (one that's real close, but can't remember at the top of my head). There was another one... aki-sora? That was great? I thought it was great when I finished it, but now that I think about it.

it's sex sex sex sex sex. sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Listened to Alan's Over the Clouds endlessly LOL. It's amazing that the PSVita costs as much as a non-portable console. Then again, it smokes it's prods. In this day and age, game consoles ain't dying if people are still looking for quality games, but they're rather expensive. All the app games such compared to any real game (Modern combat 3 sucked compared to a console fps, chaos rings 2 was great though).

Hey panda, you make general Tso chicken? Good stuff. 

Edit: which anime u guys comparing? Ik one is seed, but what's the other?

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #46,169 of 177,745
Quote:
No I know that they have nothing to do with it.

Shinn/Yuki and Juli/Ramius is more like it.

A mixture of Tolle and Scuzzy is more like it

+  

=

Lol you mean Cuzzy with longer, brown hair. And Yuki is just Kira with thinner eyes longer hair again. Don't think he looks anything like Shinn. Though we're talking about same face Hisashi Hirai here so............. 
biggrin.gif

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OnlySixFaces

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:59 PM Post #46,170 of 177,745
Quote:
:3 indeed K did suck hard. ZnT I'm following the manga... watched an episode of adaptation and couldn't handle it. Bones studio... never finishing your work or leaving things open. 

*COUGH* DTB *COUGH* Previously E7, and before that FMA
Anyways, man. One hellova boring arse anime season. Summer/spring season was great since I was introduced to harem this year/came back to watching anime. Started off this year with DxD. K sucked, Muv-luv Alternate: Total Eclipse also What. Waiting for objective desktop amp + oddac to be finished. Returned to gaming. Boring as hell. 

Luckily b_dawk, 0o0o0o, panda, and borisu brought up some anime/manga for me to watch. 

To an earlier question panda-sama-chan-tan-chi man, I'm within the seinen age, so pretty much everything I've read/watched is fine :3 I'll check out Akumetsu's mangaka's work though :3 unless it's something stupid beyond means like DC. Blush or w/e it's called. Velvet Kiss was pretty good, but if you look at it from an all-ages perspective, it's not that great. There are others similar to velvet kiss (one that's real close, but can't remember at the top of my head). There was another one... aki-sora? That was great? I thought it was great when I finished it, but now that I think about it.

it's sex sex sex sex sex. sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Listened to Alan's Over the Clouds endlessly LOL. It's amazing that the PSVita costs as much as a non-portable console. Then again, it smokes it's prods. In this day and age, game consoles ain't dying if people are still looking for quality games, but they're rather expensive. All the app games such compared to any real game (Modern combat 3 sucked compared to a console fps, chaos rings 2 was great though).

Hey panda, you make general Tso chicken? Good stuff. 

Edit: which anime u guys comparing? Ik one is seed, but what's the other?

Infinite Ryvius.

Hmm.....well how are you towards VERY HEAVEY topics.....Some  canh't stomache what happens in Wolf Guy oo no moonsho. Which is the manga by the same mangaka as Akumetsu. It was pretty heavy and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back