「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 24, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #45,526 of 177,745

This was in the E12's description. I laughed full heartedly at it. Maybe it is because I am tired.

Haha, I had a similar reaction while reading the Box the SOMiCs came in...

Dec 24, 2012 at 2:25 AM Post #45,530 of 177,745
Quote:
hey guys I just bought some padding material for P-H and Kalbee's headphones.....
(13" MBP for scale lol)

Da heck... It almost looks like a body pillow :D

Oh and Bowei, where are you uploading your end of the year anime collection?

Dec 24, 2012 at 2:49 AM Post #45,533 of 177,745
Quote:
Minimum order... 4lb
That was like $23

Think that'll be enough for all the P-H units

That is so fricking much

You could submerge both you and your bro's beds in it.

Ep 8 of Sukitte Ia yo is so cute. So cute.

Sometimes, saying what is happening lets one see what is happening, for this scene, they were picking up the pieces of their relationship as symbolism for the fallen bracelet.

Dec 24, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #45,535 of 177,745
Quote:
Ep 9..lolololol

when the mom walks in
I also just noticed something:

He is so much taller than her. It is starting to get a little weird if you think about i.

Wow, the more I watch it (guilty pleasure that just begs to be made fun of), the more I realize how they butchered the art and character design in the manga. Seems to happen a lot with the anime adaptations of more stylistic manga. But Yamato's facial features got roughened and smoothed to the point where the appeal is just..gone. Reminded me of Amane style before, but now, I don't know. 

A lot of Shojo couples have disparate heights. Teru and Kurusaki, for example. It happens a lot in real life as well. The stereotypical girl in Japanese culture is SHORT. Like 5'2 short. 

Dec 24, 2012 at 3:41 AM Post #45,536 of 177,745
Quote:

Wow, the more I watch it (guilty pleasure that just begs to be made fun of), the more I realize how they butchered the art and character design in the manga. Seems to happen a lot with the anime adaptations of more stylistic manga. But Yamato's facial features got roughened and smoothed to the point where the appeal is just..gone. Reminded me of Amane style before, but now, I don't know. 

A lot of Shojo couples have disparate heights. Teru and Kurusaki, for example. It happens a lot in real life as well. The stereotypical girl in Japanese culture is SHORT. Like 5'2 short. 

There are many ...generic stuff here meh

I just noticed that Megu-Tan looks a lot like Horo(Spice and Wofl) and Luka(Macross Frontier)!!

@Rikkun
Do you recommend I read the LN for Spice and Wolf?

Dec 24, 2012 at 3:43 AM Post #45,537 of 177,745
I love ten to sixteen year olds.

No Jager or JD, but I got some Kraken Rum and Maker's Mark bourbon too. 
tongue.gif

$741 
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back