「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 13, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #44,266 of 177,744
Oh well. Pressed into a link by accident, lost half my quotes.

Quote:
Nope, just in case anybody wanted it asap. Because they do work right now. They just need a case and wall wart that we could each supply

Just in case people want individual optoins. Kalbee mentioned he did.

I honestly don't care and love the P-H design right now.

Well, I do find it's taking a really long time lol. But I definitely do like the current design, so I'll stick along for a while more. Hopefully 10 vs 9 units have a better chance of getting discount on case.

Quote:
LOL, I was just asking if everyone was ok with waiting a bit longer as the waiting and price of the case does raise it a bit. I don't personally mind.

Acrylic bad why?

YAYA! I hope to wake up with a per case cost. Hopefully $30

Brittle. But Boris already answered you. Not that it cannot be done.

Quote:
Haha, you'll become pretty scared if I do become active. My voice definitely won't be loli, maybe not so feminine, and most definitely not cutesy in anyway ~.^...  
But yea, did you get a contact when you were oogling girls? Make a friend etc? I've always wanted more friends from japan/foreign countries. 

I prob should be dieting (well more excercise than diet). I'm 160ish cm and weight *secret. But definitely heaving than you guys~~ sigh... my life is just too spoiled. 

Mature voice? that would be nice :p
My fav nico singer has loli voice... but when she sings mature voice she sounds amazing +_+

And dw, no need to compare yourself to this bunch of anorexic kids.

Quote:
Im not too too big on overly loli voices. Perfume and yanagi nagi type is fine

Neither of them are loli voices!!

Quote:
Answering with a quote... LIKE A BOSS! 
biggrin.gif

didn't want to say this but yeah, it kinda does.

flat = less fun sounding (what were you thinking?)
wink.gif

Jokes aside, I'd like that too~

Quoted just to see what boris wrote lol. Couldn't read it.

Quote:
BTW, I have a beard. I like it

Me too.
But my beard is weird. Big patches of it are rust color instead of black.

Quote:
Ah, those are the generic games chase-kun recommends to people. I haven't played any of them yet...

Planetarian is nice and short :D
You guys should play Symphonic Rain. Yeah!

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #44,267 of 177,744
Quote:
Well, I do find it's taking a really long time lol. But I definitely do like the current design, so I'll stick along for a while more. Hopefully 10 vs 9 units have a better chance of getting discount on case.

Brittle. But Boris already answered you. Not that it cannot be done.

Mature voice? that would be nice :p
My fav nico singer has loli voice... but when she sings mature voice she sounds amazing +_+

And dw, no need to compare yourself to this bunch of anorexic kids.

Neither of them are loli voices!!

Me too.
But my beard is weird. Big patches of it are rust color instead of black.

Planetarian is nice and short :D
You guys should play Symphonic Rain. Yeah!

I hate lossing quotes.

Ehh its all fine. The cost is mainly from the case itself and then the shipping due to the case. The components itself including the already bought volume and what not switches are about $90 in total per unit.

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #44,268 of 177,744
Quote:
I hate lossing quotes.

Ehh its all fine. The cost is mainly from the case itself and then the shipping due to the case. The components itself including the already bought volume and what not switches are about $90 in total per unit.

icic. Well I'm trying to get ahold of boris on skype right now lol.
At worse case I'll make mine own case, yes... if acrylic too brittle... POLYCARBONATE!! YEAH!!
And please, do realize I do not mean it. Polycarbonate so soo SOOOO expensive. :S

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #44,269 of 177,744
Quote:
icic. Well I'm trying to get ahold of boris on skype right now lol.
At worse case I'll make mine own case, yes... if acrylic too brittle... POLYCARBONATE!! YEAH!!
And please, do realize I do not mean it. Polycarbonate so soo SOOOO expensive. :S

That's fine but I would prefer we stick with standard cases as that lower costs and etc etc blah blah. But everything else is pretty dirt cheap.

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #44,270 of 177,744
Quote:
That's fine but I would prefer we stick with standard cases as that lower costs and etc etc blah blah. But everything else is pretty dirt cheap.

Yeah. Still waiting on that quote. But from the looks of it, not gonna get it by Christmas. Which means January.
And somehow skype chat isn't working well for me. Useless skypeeeee.

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #44,271 of 177,744
Quote:
Yeah. Still waiting on that quote. But from the looks of it, not gonna get it by Christmas. Which means January.
And somehow skype chat isn't working well for me. Useless skypeeeee.

I am fine as I have an Audio gd but I can feel youz

Psycho Pass 10 was quite good I must admit. I was watching it with great interest for the episode. Pretty solid, but of course not amazing.

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:24 PM Post #44,272 of 177,744
Quote:
LOL, same reaction I had after seeing something about nitro+ when watching steins;gate...

Non-H?
:frowning2:

N+ was the reason I decided to watch it in the first place.

I don't care!! It's VOICED!!
(the H-scenes wasn't that good anyway... I have doujinshi for that.)

Quote:

Here's an idea: copy and paste in your google bar
wink.gif

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #44,273 of 177,744
lol borisu

Two new Studio Ghibli films annouunced:
http://otaku.collectiondx.com/news-item/two-new-studio-ghibli-films-announced
color]

The famous Japanese folktale Taketori Monogatari (The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter). Directed by Isao Takahata (Pom Poko, Only Yesterday, My Neighbor the Yamadas) mith a score by Shinichiro Ikebe. Taketori Monogatari is the story of a baby princess who was discovered iside of a bamboo plant. It will be Isao Takahata's first film in 14 years.

color]

First off we have Kaze Tachinu, directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Kaze Tachinu (The wind is rising) is based on a 2009 manga by Miyazaki about  Jirō Horikoshi, the designer of Japan's famed Zero fighter plane of World War II.

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #44,274 of 177,744
Quote:
Lol, okay.

Haha, I was doing this this morning. Nothing interesting was going on, although I should've been paying attention since I missed Monday and don't know what the heck is going on right now :D
Had a very busy day, and probably the best substitute teacher for an American Government teacher ever...

Yeah.... oh well....

Hurr hurr, getting the gist of what's happening now is taking so much concentration.... defs not working after eating a spiked cake even though i knew it was spiked derp. Omg it was sooooo nice *-*

Quote:
I use math as my study hall. I have so much time while waiting for everybody to get the concepts.

Nice! Too bad the only subject I really get a significant amount of hw for is maths, and because i'm in a pretty good class (ranked classes) everybody gets it rather quickly like me :L

Quote:
I guess so

Yeah.... procrastination is fun but not when you get a stack of extra hw to complete

Dec 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #44,275 of 177,744
I can only listen to PsychoPass OP and ED on $30 hp.

Why is that?

N+ was the reason I decided to watch it in the first place.

I don't care!! It's VOICED!!
(the H-scenes wasn't that good anyway... I have doujinshi for that.)

Here's an idea: copy and paste in your google bar :wink:

Yeah... Tbh, for all the VNs I've played so far, if you try to fap to the H scenes, you're gonna have a bad time. CGA was way too What even though it's nukige, saya is just way too eerie and creepy especially when
saya gets raped
and tomoyo after follows each H scene with brilliant comedic gold.
Enough about my hentai rants though... >_>
Dang, haven't listened to the HD600s much in the past few days. Just getting back to them again. Wow, they're great :D
Can't wait to compare them to the somics.

Dec 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #44,276 of 177,744
Quote:
Well there is that but actual use of the stuff...ehh who cares.

Eh, same with Math Counts sometimes though, but hey, you can use it to track people down. *flashback*
Quote:
lol borisu

Two new Studio Ghibli films annouunced:
http://otaku.collectiondx.com/news-item/two-new-studio-ghibli-films-announced
color]

color]

Meh...
Quote:
Nice! Too bad the only subject I really get a significant amount of hw for is maths, and because i'm in a pretty good class (ranked classes) everybody gets it rather quickly like me :L

Yeah.... procrastination is fun but not when you get a stack of extra hw to complete

I pick up things really fast, although sometimes I do get confused but only for a little bit. Working with logarithmic functions has gotten a bit annoying (not natural logs so far, just your basic logs unless there's no difference). I use that spare time to fold some origami or finish homework (or sleep).

Agreed.

Dec 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #44,279 of 177,744
Quote:
So early?! but gnite.

Tired. Very little rest over the past few days because I was procrastinating by watching BBC UK episodes of Innuendo Bingo (if you haven't searched it up or don't know what it is, it's pretty funny). I think maybe the first one you should watch if you do search it on Youtube is with Dan and Phil playing it.

Bai.

Dec 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #44,280 of 177,744
Tired. Very little rest over the past few days because I was procrastinating by watching BBC UK episodes of Innuendo Bingo (if you haven't searched it up or don't know what it is, it's pretty funny). I think maybe the first one you should watch if you do search it on Youtube is with Dan and Phil playing it.

Bai.

Haha, how many episodes are there?
Bai!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back