「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 12, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #35,401 of 177,745
Quote:
yeah thats the word, consumer high end

:)

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 DON'T LET THEM KNOW OUR SECRET LOCATION. 
tongue.gif

Oct 12, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #35,402 of 177,745
Oh yeah, something that I forgot to comment regarding robotics;notes (no thanks to the hyper-genki female lead, which I like when she's all like Kamina for some reason): tablets! Tablets everywhere. I don't think those are phablets (a la Galaxy Note. Don't worry, my roommate has one so I'm familiar with the size). I did have a Nexus 7 paper mockup conveniently lying around, so I tried to hold it just like everyone did in robotics;note. Seems to be kind of great.

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #35,407 of 177,745
Quote:
@haiby
stop being so picky!
would a knob like the one I got having a "dot" instead of the "line" be alright?

THE TEETH ON THE KNOB ARE KILLING ME. I'D RATHER GET THE ONE WITH THE RUBBER. Everybody else seems to prefer teeth over rubber rings though...let me think about it.

A dot would look much better IMO.
Quote:
Don't give me any ideas, now. 
tongue.gif

LOL.

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #35,409 of 177,745
QUOTE: Let me know when you want to get moving on it. I already talked to the seller and everything before while I was asking questions.

we can do that now if you want, will you be able to fund the project abit?

QUOTE:
THE TEETH ON THE KNOB ARE KILLING ME. I'D RATHER GET THE ONE WITH THE RUBBER. Everybody else seems to prefer teeth over rubber rings though...let me think about it.

Alright, Ill try to look for a knob with dot and no teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back