「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #35,386 of 177,745
Quote:

Hm, the Schiit looks more sand-blasted or something like that maybe? It looks really weird in my head at least...

That ripple idea could probably look really cool, but I think you forget too oft that this is just a more budget-oriented DIY project...I love centered knobs though. I'd be willing to do that either way, provided we're still able to lay all the rest of the stuff out in an orderly fashion.

I didn't think it was at all as slow as the beginning of Steins;gate either. The animation/art wasn't as mind-numbingly bland to look at either. I barely made it through ep 1. I wanted to drop half way through, haha.

It's a hairline brushed effect IIRC but it's in circles. It's just like on the Asus Zenbooks.

Oct 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #35,390 of 177,745
@Deadly
gott he songs\

yaoi day!

@Haiburi
*throws away yellow polo*
Those knobs to me are the hideous ones

That's schiits way of saying, we aren't going to tell you and let you order or buy our knobs

@Rikkun
That is a massive abomination!

@Jgray
Gonna demo ALL THE ANIME today

@Manveru
Wouldn't ordering for Borisu cost more?
Or .....you could tell the ebay dude to send it to X adress with the discount and shipping and you will just pay him auction style $225 or whatever the total was last time. And Borisu could paypal you the funds.

Gonna demo so many anime today

Oh, I went to an American and everything manga/comic kisa today

Oct 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #35,391 of 177,745
Quote:
@Manveru
Wouldn't ordering for Borisu cost more?
Or .....you could tell the ebay dude to send it to X adress with the discount and shipping and you will just pay him auction style $225 or whatever the total was last time. And Borisu could paypal you the funds.

No, I don't think it would cost more. We get a discount for buying 10 DACs so each one is only $22. Then shipping to HK is $8 and that's pretty much it.

Oct 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM Post #35,399 of 177,745
Quote:
@Haiburi
*throws away yellow polo*
Those knobs to me are the hideous ones

That's schiits way of saying, we aren't going to tell you and let you order or buy our knobs

Oh, I went to an American and everything manga/comic kisa today

Eh, I can't find anything better. It's either the knob I want except with the teeth or the knob I want with the rubber rings. It's a loss both ways.

Wow...I know where I'm not going.
Quote:
Flagship Cirrus Logic CS4398
Not uber high end but for a unit of this cost. good enough

Obviously not. More of like "consumer high end" as compared to "studio high end".
Quote:
deadly disguise
[size=x-small][/size]

LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back