「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 4, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #33,556 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh gosh. You just reminded me what fixed gear was. Those things are freakin dangerous!
Especially if you're like me, and like to bike up and down hills used in sledding during winter.
Well, I stopped doing that. It burns the legs too much.

Good night!
Eat pao mien!

Agreed. I've broken skin with the pedals a few times when I was little (I don't really ride bikes anymore because I don't really go outside...). The nice thing is that you can switch but probably on-the-fly which would be pretty cool if you could.
Quote:
Panda beam *pew* *pew*.

Berserker gets NTR'd O_O, and Gilgamesh even has weapons from other animes in his treasury lol.

Haha. IMMA FIRING MAH LAZER!

LOL. Well, I thought Berserker was pretty awesome.
Quote:
A guy doing gangnam style during our fitness test lol.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=420345608022577

Expired link...or content removed.
Quote:
heck yea man, and did you see that fellows blue peach fuzz mustache <3 

LOL. Yes.

Oct 4, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #33,557 of 177,745
The HD650 looks like it's a perfect circle at the earcups from certain angles but then is oval straight on. mind = blown (not really).

(Credit: InnerFidelity)

I'm very curious as to how the HD650 sounds and if maybe I should get one of those used instead of a Q701...

Oct 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #33,559 of 177,745
Quote:
Agreed. I've broken skin with the pedals a few times when I was little (I don't really ride bikes anymore because I don't really go outside...). The nice thing is that you can switch but probably on-the-fly which would be pretty cool if you could.
Haha. IMMA FIRING MAH LAZER!

LOL. Well, I thought Berserker was pretty awesome.
Expired link...or content removed.
LOL. Yes.

Yep. Berserker-class servants are awesome.

It works fine for me. 
Quote:
The HD650 looks like it's a perfect circle at the earcups from certain angles but then is oval straight on. mind = blown (not really).

(Credit: InnerFidelity)

I'm very curious as to how the HD650 sounds and if maybe I should get one of those used instead of a Q701...

Optical illusions?

Get the Q701! 

Oct 4, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #33,560 of 177,745
Quote:
@Haiburi
* cough cough* Rik

I know. That's basically one of the only reasons I consider the HD650.

Electrostats have me drooling, but I can't afford them (I am a sad panda).

My only other choice is to get a pair of Arx A1b speakers and a good stereo receiver or a good DAC and speaker amplifier, but my basement is horrible for speakers (nowhere in my house is good) and I don't want to be blasting Asian pop while my parents are home.
Quote:
Yep. Berserker-class servants are awesome.

It works fine for me. 
Optical illusions?

Get the Q701! 

Best ever.

Not working for me...
I guess.

Just asked quickly at the headphone recommendation thread just to see their opinions (yes, I left my home momentarily).

Oct 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #33,561 of 177,745
Quote:
I know. That's basically one of the only reasons I consider the HD650.

Electrostats have me drooling, but I can't afford them (I am a sad *neko*).

My only other choice is to get a pair of Arx A1b speakers and a good stereo receiver or a good DAC and speaker amplifier, but my basement is horrible for speakers (nowhere in my house is good) and I don't want to be blasting Asian pop while my parents are home.
Best ever.

Not working for me...
I guess.

Just asked quickly at the headphone recommendation thread just to see their opinions (yes, I left my home momentarily).

Your nickname is haibunyan. 
tongue.gif

Awkward....

What did they say?

Oct 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #33,565 of 177,745
Damn! Just heard that lectures at my uni are obligatory to attend. I attend all of them anyway, but some people aren't and it's quieter...

*points and laughs*

At my uni there is very little you have to do, and a lot you are allowed to do. As long as you hand in the assignments and show up for the exams, nobody cares what you're doing.

sigh.. I miss high school :frowning2: 

days when there were no worries or bills 

True dat.
Though it could be worse. Especially because I'm still living with my parents.

You wouldn't be saying that if you took IB :frowning2:

That is a false statement. While IB is more rigorous than other high school curricula, it's still clearly different from university in terms of difficulty.
I do have to admit that the workload is actually lower at the moment.

Well, they're still for sale. If you want them just say so.
But you're gonna have to do with an impulse buy, since they'll be gone within a week probably. (I keep saying that, but somehow ever single deal didn't go through so far)

Oct 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #33,566 of 177,745
Just got a new TI Nspire....THANK THE LAWD that it has a TI 84 mode...otherwise I may have to shoot myself. The Nspire mode is hard as bafadsjfdsafjsafdsa

You use calculators? LOL

I use computers if I need electronic help. All the other stuff is pretty much always doable by hand.

Oct 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #33,567 of 177,745
Quote:
Your nickname is haibunyan. 
tongue.gif

Awkward....

What did they say?

Fine.

Well, I only have one reply and the person recommended the HD600, the ATH-AD900, and the DT880.
Quote:
But you're gonna have to do with an impulse buy, since they'll be gone within a week probably. (I keep saying that, but somehow ever single deal didn't go through so far)

O.O

Will see if I have that impulse, or if I can even get control of my money by then.

Oct 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #33,570 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Damn! Just heard that lectures at my uni are obligatory to attend. I attend all of them anyway, but some people aren't and it's quieter...

*points and laughs*

At my uni there is very little you have to do, and a lot you are allowed to do. As long as you hand in the assignments and show up for the exams, nobody cares what you're doing.

Well, for some reason they have added the rule this year. Before that, you just had to know the material on the exam (passing classes and labs are other things - except you have to pass them anyway to even be able to take the exam OFC)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back