「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #30,661 of 177,744
Quote:
Yep, I know that.

How is it possible that apple can make their SoC's using other chips??
I seriously doubt ARM is just gonna give their schematic to apple and let apple find a 3rd party chip manufacturer to make it!

and what you're saying is that MULTIPLE companies are going to give their chip schematics to apple,
and let them combine the chips into a single die then manufacturer it? 
There's NO WAY that's gonna happen.

LISENCING! 
tongue.gif

There are in general two types of lisences for ARM, ones where you use their ARM v7 or ARMsomething 7 instruction set and another where you use their exact processors. Apple and Qualcomm have both lisences.

ARM DOES THAT! They lisence their chips! Seriously! Look it up :) Their whole thing is built on this, the important thing is that it's lisenced.

No way? As we can see, Audience, Cirrus Logic have custom chips on the A5 SoC as well as the TI chip, these schematics are not secret but they are lisenced. But yes, the SoC's for phones today use many CUSTOM parts or non custom parts from various manu's

Sep 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #30,662 of 177,744
Quote:
LISENCING! 
tongue.gif

There are in general two types of lisences for ARM, ones where you use their ARM v7 or ARMsomething 7 instruction set and another where you use their exact processors. Apple and Qualcomm have both lisences.

ARM DOES THAT! They lisence their chips! Seriously! Look it up :) Their whole thing is built on this, the important thing is that it's lisenced.

No way? As we can see, Audience, Cirrus Logic have custom chips on the A5 SoC as well as the TI chip, these schematics are not secret but they are lisenced. But yes, the SoC's for phones today use many CUSTOM parts or non custom parts from various manu's

LOL ok.

SAO11 was Great!
can't wait for 12!

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #30,663 of 177,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[size=13.63636302947998px]
[/size]

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #30,664 of 177,744
Quote:

Forgot to mention the ENTIRE album:

http://imgur.com/a/uN2WO#0

Quote:
LOL ok.

SAO11 was Great!
can't wait for 12!

SAO 11 was good. Read the LN :) It is TERRIFICI! Or should I say Volume 1 is terrific 9.5/10 Enjoyability SAO ep 10 is Chapter 16 Volume 1. Episode 11 is not in Volume 1 but is a side story which is counted as Volume 2. Volume 2 is the side story pack.

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM Post #30,665 of 177,744
Quote:
SAO 11 was good. Read the LN :) It is TERRIFICI! Or should I say Volume 1 is terrific 9.5/10 Enjoyability SAO ep 10 is Chapter 16 Volume 1. Episode 11 is not in Volume 1 but is a side story which is counted as Volume 2. Volume 2 is the side story pack.

I cant read japanese ><
and translations just doesn't work for me... imagination fails me.

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #30,667 of 177,744
Quote:

:)

The suckers? I am a technology enthusiast and these are my last two PC builds(during the time you were gone)

If your buying an Apple Computer than u are a sucker, if your buying there POrtable devices you are NOT a sucker :D, I can't hate on them for putting out a good product at a good price [the Tablets, DAP and Celluar Phones] I can how ever hate on them for charging $2500 for this http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MD770LL/A?- that is ROBBERY and we all know it 

Here'a nother example, this is priced at the Price I paid for my rig http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MC812LL/A? and its FAR BELOW my specs... 

so Apple Computer owners r suckers <3, sadly every one with a iPod, iPhone or iTablet is not a sucker...

anyways I'm tired GOOD night and good day! 

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:30 PM Post #30,668 of 177,744
So who here is going to see the Madoka movie?
Currently waiting for the NYC ticket sales to go up. Really hope they don't sell out as quick as the LA (I think it was LA) showing was... ;_:

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #30,669 of 177,744
Quote:
Currently waiting for the NYC ticket sales to go up. Really hope they don't sell out as quick as the LA (I think it was LA) showing was... ;_:

Oh ME! ME! :)

@bowei
Great album!
I'l still going through it.

Anyone know who the girl on the left is?

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #30,670 of 177,744
Quote:
If your buying an Apple Computer than u are a sucker, if your buying there POrtable devices you are NOT a sucker :D, I can't hate on them for putting out a good product at a good price [the Tablets, DAP and Celluar Phones] I can how ever hate on them for charging $2500 for this http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MD770LL/A?- that is ROBBERY and we all know it 

Here'a nother example, this is priced at the Price I paid for my rig http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MC812LL/A? and its FAR BELOW my specs... 

so Apple Computer owners r suckers <3, sadly every one with a iPod, iPhone or iTablet is not a sucker...

anyways I'm tired GOOD night and good day! 

*you're

How could you be a sucker if you are buying an Apple Computer? They are efficent and reliable. The total thing in the end is if you need it. Clearly you are not one that does and have not met many that do but after meeting many people. They are popular for a reason.

Think about it this way....that computer, is going to be YOUR LIFE. You need it to work well, be reliable and be intergrated and also look nice and feel nice, luxurious.

*facepalm

The Mac Pro's are being a bit phased out with less attention on but in the end they offer reliability and light customization in a ultra minimalistic case. It is a luxury that many industry workers also use.

Not everything is based off specs. A computer is not all about specs, you can buy a car, one that is the generic new Chinese brand and you can buy a new Toyota. The Chinese brand one boasts many things and has more horsepower and all these nice numbers. What would you get? That's the thing right here.

Computers all used to be that Toyota or no, a porche back then, they were reliable, they used the most expensive parts for utmost reliability and usage. All of that has been changed with the PC invention. Personal Computer were made to be cheap and for "home"use. This lead to an influx of cheap computers that were much cheaper, slower and less reliable than the industry ones. Take this to be the Chinese brand ones. Over decades of time, the two classes blended and in the end left the connotation or thought that it SHOULD be this way. However it doesn't have to be. Apple is a luxury brand at times but is also a useable workable brand. IT is made for consumers with money, consumers that realize that a computer is their life and thus as they are not tech savy consumers should use the computer best suited for their uses. Intergration, reliability, and ease of use and compatability. A consumer does not need much after that.

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #30,671 of 177,744
Quote:
Oh ME! ME! :)

@bowei
Great album!
I'l still going through it.

Anyone know who the girl on the left is?

she looks familiar?
Quote:

Watching the anime tirhg tnow :)

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #30,675 of 177,744
Quote:
-_-

I don't know them, I am not familiar with Vocaloids or type moon

For the top one, I figured out....
It actually says on the image with small as **** prints "Little Busters" (Can you see it? Bet you can't! 
tongue.gif
)
lol donno how anyone is suppose to read that but o well. /

The second one shows (From Left to right):
Don't know,  Miku,  CUL (Based on VY1),  IA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back