「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 18, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #167,806 of 177,747

Don't blame me! It's all Axel!

You are culpable reptAr! You did this to me!

2rhbvht.png

Aug 19, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #167,810 of 177,747

Urobuchi Gen new anime movie project poi, welp you know...

Aug 19, 2016 at 2:41 AM Post #167,811 of 177,747
  looks like my THx00-Neps got stuck somewhere.... the last time my tracking updated was 1 week ago in Frankfurt :frowning2:

Y U NO GIVE ME NEPS?

At least you don't have to pay for custom charges...

Aug 19, 2016 at 4:25 AM Post #167,813 of 177,747
I applaud the drive to make efficiency a key factor in design. IMO, it's a core facet of engineering in the drive to make things "better".

Yep, you can always just make bigger chips to drive higher performance, as Intel does with their high end Xeons and enthusiast CPU's or nVidia's flagship computing series.

I think Intel has just been a bit lazy in the enthusiast segment because there's no competition from AMD, but I still applaud their work in the mainstream stuff, having 10 hours of battery life in a good laptop is unbelievable.

Ahh man I have to play the "fill up the order to $60" game at mouser again, I only need one single part that costs $0.70 (triac for the dishwasher control board). 
tongue.gif

Aug 19, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #167,815 of 177,747

Urobuchi Gen new anime movie project poi, welp you know...

jumping on the ol' gravy train.

Yep, you can always just make bigger chips to drive higher performance, as Intel does with their high end Xeons and enthusiast CPU's or nVidia's flagship computing series.

I think Intel has just been a bit lazy in the enthusiast segment because there's no competition from AMD, but I still applaud their work in the mainstream stuff, having 10 hours of battery life in a good laptop is unbelievable.

Ahh man I have to play the "fill up the order to $60" game at mouser again, I only need one single part that costs $0.70 (triac for the dishwasher control board). :p  

AMD just announced their Zen CPU's for Q1 2017 no?

I do the same thing for Amazon here. Free same day shipping if I spend $35? Ok let's take a look at the wish list. Smh.

Hell yeah!

Kinda surprised you're excited lol. Think this is a good alignment with his talents?

At the least, figuring out how to kill people should be easy enough.

[rule]

Sigh of all the damn luck. Phone fell face flat down on marble. Knew instantly.

Typing this is fraught with peril. I feel like Indiana Jones.

Aug 19, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #167,817 of 177,747
Kinda surprised you're excited lol. Think this is a good alignment with his talents?
At the least, figuring out how to kill people should be easy enough.

I really don't know why they picked him, but I love Godzilla and the majority of Urobutchi's projects, so...i'm curious to see what he can do with this franchise. Can't hurt to let him try.

Aug 19, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #167,818 of 177,747
http://www.wired.com/2015/05/why-do-cats-purr/?mbid=social_fb

This may interest some of you 
wink.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol godzilla again...
speaking of that i wanna get the eva x godzilla specials

Users who are viewing this thread

Back