「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 17, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #167,776 of 177,745
  Freshly set up the system, so there's hardly anything yet. But hey, cool wallpaper and the PC finally works.

z7mgXiZ.jpg

I finally see someone with the same browser.

Aug 18, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #167,781 of 177,745
Dropped by E1 today to try L700 and compare to 009..
Ended up kinda disappointed with that bass roll-off (and resulting shouty mids), and strictly two-dimensional imaging. 009 sounded much more agreeable to my home setup in comparison.

Welp, probably partly related to the setup (SD card -> Invicta -> 006ts) or fitting/sealing, Rin toshite Shigure's song below sounded pathetic on both stax, and especially torturing on the L700 orz

And somehow I forgot to ask about Ether Flow =.=

Aug 18, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #167,782 of 177,745
  Dropped by E1 today to try L700 and compare to 009..
Ended up kinda disappointed with that bass roll-off (and resulting shouty mids), and strictly two-dimensional imaging. 009 sounded much more agreeable to my home setup in comparison.

Welp, probably partly related to the setup (SD card -> Invicta -> 006ts) or fitting/sealing, Rin to****e Shigure's song below sounded pathetic on both stax, and especially torturing on the L700 orz

And somehow I forgot to ask about Ether Flow =.=

Singaporean here as well!

Aug 18, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #167,786 of 177,745
  Singaporean here as well!

MSian (or JBer) living in SG actually :p

EFFFFFF U
I guess I'll 009 after all then.
That makes it easier to decide.

Somehow I never got sufficiently strong impulse to make that happen, even with a kgsshv sitting around without use orz
Anyway, probably not gonna to make any significant purchase before getting chance to try Utopia..

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #167,787 of 177,745

Somehow I never got sufficiently strong impulse to make that happen, even with a kgsshv sitting around without use orz
Anyway, probably not gonna to make any significant purchase before getting chance to try Utopia..

Justin Bieberian?

I guess you prefer your HD800S? :p
I actually like my HD800 but I kinda want to return to Stax.

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:11 AM Post #167,788 of 177,745

What happened to PC-Fi?

I think it got a bit too hot and heavy, which is to be expected as with most PC enthusiast discussions. XD

New Pascal GPUs in laptops looks exciting, a 1060 in a thin'n'light driving a 1080p screen would be quite the beast. Hrmmm what are the chances the new Macbooks will use Kaby Lake and Pascal eh? (yeah right =P)

My desktop rig probably uses something like 200W idle including the display, it's starting to bother me because a laptop only uses ~10W max for day to day tasks. Weeeelll at least we have solar power...

What are the chances that the new MacBook Pro will be released by the end of this year? I remember Apple bundling a pair of Solo 2's with  the purchase of an eligible Mac for education at the beginning of this year in a "Back to School" sale, presumably to clear old stock to make way for the redesign, but it wasn't. 

I've cleared out a few of the recent posts in this thread. Playful fun is fine but let's keep it within the forum's guidelines.

Dang it, this is the second time I missed the fun.

oxR88G8.png

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #167,789 of 177,745
Me too. But I'm not in SG tho.
Uncle Lee got amazing collection tho.

My family name is Lee tho ...

Doesn't matter. Nobody in singapore is actually a native roots wise :O (Hay, I'm a 2nd gen PR)
Quote:
Justin Bieberian?

I guess you prefer your HD800S?
tongue.gif

I actually like my HD800 but I kinda want to return to Stax.

@.@
  What are the chances that the new MacBook Pro will be released by the end of this year? I remember Apple bundling a pair of Solo 2's with  the purchase of an eligible Mac for education at the beginning of this year in a "Back to School" sale, presumably to clear old stock to make way for the redesign, but it wasn't. 

Dang it, this is the second time I missed the fun.

oxR88G8.png

What are the chances it's any good...

ITS JOWK

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #167,790 of 177,745
Originally Posted by DaveLT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are the chances it's any good...

The chances are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back