「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 29, 2015 at 12:26 AM Post #157,306 of 177,745
And not sure how I feel about Euphonium, that end was really really half arsed. Was pretty tho, more so than even Hyouka.
We still doing poi? And Etotama is something you watch and forget, overanalysing it will just give you a headache

I definitely prefer Euphonium to Hyouka. Much pause and rewind for dem sweet yuri moments >.<
Am fine with that end myself, but yeah Hyouka had a fabulous last ep.

Erm, I think mostly by me lol
Looks like its going to take some time poi for me to forget that cat..

Jul 29, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #157,307 of 177,745
And not sure how I feel about Euphonium, that end was really really half arsed. Was pretty tho, more so than even Hyouka.

Hmmm, kinda was, actually.

It's okay it left our minds w/ yuri dreams. Pretty sure many of us were waving around our hands like excited little girls. XD

Pretty sure this happened.

Jul 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #157,308 of 177,745
  Yeah. They just happen to be uber cheap. Curious about the Piston 3's though.

It's okay it left our minds w/ yuri dreams. Pretty sure many of us were waving around our hands like excited little girls. XD

I remember Samsung advertising in their 15" Series 9 ultrabook some Wolfson chips and whatnot. Got me a bit interested...

I'm okay with the J-cord. It normally doesn't bother me.

Isn't it about $20 over there?

My Yuri dreams started since that finger on nose scene. Sooooo pretty.

Didn't see that one. But then again, I don't even look at Samsung stuff except for SSDs and mSDs

More of the shape of those flat cables that annoys the hell out of me. The sound is fine, great actually, for the price.

I definitely prefer Euphonium to Hyouka. Much pause and rewind for dem sweet yuri moments >.<
Am fine with that end myself, but yeah Hyouka had a fabulous last ep.

Ending was pretty meh. I expected at least another 3-5 mins of wrapping up after the results got announced but nope, it just slapped us with a big "END" screen. Was not impressed with that.

Jul 29, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #157,309 of 177,745

See? Therefore we weren't even paying attention and thinking about something else. :p

Isn't it about $20 over there?

My Yuri dreams started since that finger on nose scene. Sooooo pretty.

Didn't see that one. But then again, I don't even look at Samsung stuff except for SSDs and mSDs

More of the shape of those flat cables that annoys the hell out of me. The sound is fine, great actually, for the price.

Iunno, still dirt cheap.

The greatest scene I've seen. Music was perfect, art was perfect. I just melted into butter during that scene.

Yeah basically. Their ATIV ultrabooks aren't very well advertised and they're generally more expensive than the rest from what I've seen. They have a gorgeous design though.

Eh, I normally don't notice. I'm usually at my desktop anyways.

Jul 29, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #157,310 of 177,745
@mechgamer123
Yup yup HeadAmp and 1964 Ears were there. Norne Audio had their cable lineup represented, as did Eddie Current with their revamped Zana Deux, and Audio Zenith with the PM-2x.

I actually didn't listen to anything at 1964 Ears since everyone was crowding around them and the only time I did get to speak to Vitaliy and Stephen was for their interview and end-of-the-meet discussion about the science of their tech. I got Ambrose's business card because he was impressed with how much I know about his patents and research. XD

I got to try out their pseudo-bone-conduction in-ear device prototype. It's pretty awesome.

Panda Pocky is back in stock!! : D

Ah that sucks D:

Vitality is a cool guy if I remember right. Sounds like a crazy awesome meet and I really wish I could've come :frowning2:

Isn't that basically like the cookies and cream pocky that's been out for a while?

Jul 29, 2015 at 3:05 AM Post #157,311 of 177,745
Vocaloid sure has come a long way~

Horray for Sachiko

Jul 29, 2015 at 6:43 AM Post #157,312 of 177,745
Nice that you are doing active stuff and congrats on your thesis! You are moving up!

I'd say that's quite an accomplishment Rik. You may not hear it that often online but Panda-sama be proud :bigsmile_face:

Just don't forget your anime roots!

Why is cycling around an achievement?

Don't you mean 20 * Boltzmann constant * mass / Planck's constant?

Uhm, no? Boltzmann constant always has a subscript capital B. :p

Vocaloid sure has come a long way~

Horray for Sachiko

That voice actually sounds quite good.

Jul 29, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #157,315 of 177,745
  Ending was pretty meh. I expected at least another 3-5 mins of wrapping up after the results got announced but nope, it just slapped us with a big "END" screen. Was not impressed with that.

Welp everyone knows its the usual Oretata-end, I really don't mind to not have that few more minutes fitted in if they couldn't do so.
Or you prefer what happened to Code Geass R1, Girls und Panzer, etc before, and now dat Blood-something (orz forgot the name..) :p

But of cuz I'd love to have something like dat UBW epilogue >.<

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #157,316 of 177,745

I thought ClariS are on hold?

One of the members left and there is now a new member so everything is daijoubu.

That ain't ClariS no more. Clara + Alice = 本物 ClariS.

@vantt1 Any input or opinions on the OP2 and Moto X Style? The latter seems really promising from the price, QHD, good 21MP camera, 5.7" screen, a whole list of customizations etc

The OP2's camera is a pretty small upgrade from the OPO. 13 MP with OIS and laser autofocus, but the dual LED flash isn't two tone and looks like the disappointingly dim setup in the OPO. It has a larger battery than the OPO, but its underclocked Snapdragon 810 will probably get less battery life and less prolonged performance. Screen is a similar 5.5" 1080p panel, which was last year's killer screen spec. Omission of NFC is a strange move. Does not have a stainless steel construction - that isn't never settling. That's settling for the filthy casual that is aluminum.

The Moto X Style, on the other hand, has a Snapdragon 808, a 21 MP camera with two tone flash, a 1440p 5.7" display, a micro SD slot and NFC! Definitely go for the Style.

Guys did you upgrade to Windows 10? Microsoft did a good job this time. Still it is better for touch devices.

I'm probably gonna stick to Windows 7 on my desktops, but I might try it in Boot Camp on my Mac.

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #157,318 of 177,745
Oh yes

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/07/28-1/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-saika-totsuka-hug-pillow-previewed

Jul 29, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #157,319 of 177,745
  Oh yes

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/07/28-1/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-saika-totsuka-hug-pillow-previewed

D A G A O T O K O D A !
A                                A
G                               D
A                               O
O                               K
T                               O
O                               T
K                               O 
O                               A
D                               G
A                               A
! A D O K O T O A G A D