「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 2, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #154,381 of 177,745
This totally sounds like World Order's Boy Meets Girl:

Brought my rMBP in to the Genius Bar to get its screen replaced so I'll be MacBook-less for a week or two.

lrV906a.jpg
ISSpum8.jpg

Jun 2, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #154,382 of 177,745
Jun 2, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #154,387 of 177,745
Well ***...
Got into a car accident, but am okay.

I WAS in the left turn lane but the car ahead of me stopped about 10 yards from the green light for some reason and waved their hand to tell me to go on. Tried to turn into the right lane to go around them but mis-anticipated the speed of the oncoming cars and my front-right bumper hit a car's left rear wheel.

>.>

Jun 2, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #154,388 of 177,745
Well ***...

I WAS in the left turn lane but the car ahead of me stopped about 10 yards from the green light for some reason and waved their hand to tell me to go on. Tried to turn into the right lane to go around them but mis-anticipated the speed of the oncoming cars and my front-right bumper hit a car's left rear wheel.

>.>

Welcome to the club...

Jun 2, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #154,389 of 177,745
Well ***...

>.>

Glad to know that you are ok.

Car accident also means God gave you a chance to upgrade your car XD

Jun 2, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #154,390 of 177,745
  Three episodes behind now :|

NEET and  "x episodes behind" don't go well in one sentence. Supposedly

Meanwhile I have yet to watch episode 3...

IIRC ep 3 is the glorious one.

It's an homage to Marilyn Monroe and potentially some girl-on-girl flirting.

You got that right.

Well ***...

>.>

Wow must be a hard day. Thank the gods you're still alive though.
Time for a new car.

Jun 2, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #154,391 of 177,745
Well ***...

>.>

And thus your hate grows stronger and stronger....
Can't wait for your meltdown. Running rampage with a jackhammer, killing every road and traffic sign that can't outrun you.
Really looking forward to this.

Glad you are okay btw :p

Jun 2, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #154,392 of 177,745
Oh lordy lord!
My poor heart can't take all this!

fallout.bethsoft.com (the rumors are true!)

http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-says-dark-souls-3-will-be-at-e3-293167.phtml (I pray to Manus that this rumor is true!)

http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-v-characters-modded-into-anime-nerds-1708389885 (weeb schiit)

And another rumor debunked: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-02/nintendo-next-console-os-is-not-android/.88830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back