「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 28, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #15,391 of 177,745
That's not an iMac. lol. It's not the older Cinema display either (the one that had a plain silver aluminum bezel). I know what they look like. It's the newer LED Cinema Display (or the Thunderbolt version) with the logo/watermark removed.
Don't be like bowei and end up in despair when I said I didn't remember that he gave the link to Gloria by Yui when I say this.

I forgot the link.

Edit: either I'm a sadist or I'm just in a delusional moment right now but I'd actually find it kind of funny if you reacted like bowei.

It's in my sig.

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #15,393 of 177,745
Quote:
That's not an iMac. lol. It's not the older Cinema display either (the one that had a plain silver aluminum bezel). I know what they look like. It's the newer LED Cinema Display (or the Thunderbolt version) with the logo/watermark removed.
Don't be like bowei and end up in despair when I said I didn't remember that he gave the link to Gloria by Yui when I say this.

I forgot the link.

Edit: either I'm a sadist or I'm just in a delusional moment right now but I'd actually find it kind of funny if you reacted like bowei.

I just looked at it closer *FACEPALM* EPIC SUPREMUES!!.........FUDGE!!!

You did give credit to Rikkun....when I spent my heart and sole giving you a good copy of Gloria........

The begining of episode 6 of sea cat...IS ANOTHER epic...What is going on! scene

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #15,394 of 177,745
Quote:
I just looked at it closer *FACEPALM* EPIC SUPREMUES!!.........FUDGE!!!

You did give credit to Rikkun....when I spent my heart and sole giving you a good copy of Gloria........

The begining of episode 6 of sea cat...IS ANOTHER epic...What is going on! scene

Lol. As much as I hate Apple, I know my stuff, their too.

Get over it already! I already said I was sorry! I always wonder where I put that ban hammer when I need it....found it.

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #15,395 of 177,745
Quote:
Lol. As much as I hate Apple, I know my stuff, their too.

Get over it already! I already said I was sorry! I always wonder where I put that ban hammer when I need it....found it.

I need to look closer sometimes......ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

......my feelings are still hurt...that panda.. Me..! Panda...the one who shared a bowl of bamboo with you haiburido chan.....was FORGOTTEN

http://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA?t=14s

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #15,396 of 177,745
Been catching up on Girls of the Wild's recently. It's pretty awesome.

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #15,398 of 177,745
Just finished reading about the new 4.1 Jelly Bean and it's really cool! One neat feature is the Google Now which IMO better than Siri in terms of giving back the response (though i never tested Siri before)

I could just see real A.I being developed in the very near future

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM Post #15,399 of 177,745
Quote:
Just finished reading about the new 4.1 Jelly Bean and it's really cool! One neat feature is the Google Now which IMO better than Siri in terms of giving back the response (though i never tested Siri before)

I could just see real A.I being developed in the very near future

I see back and forth results but as of this moment in time. Googles' own assistant, although not as well known or used is better.

Steve Jobs never really liked the idea of Siri in this time of technology if I remember correctly and is turning in his grave right now at what Apple is doing or did with Siri...meaning a half baked job.

Real A.I to the likes of Cortana of Halo...are ...so far away from consumer use. Military and industrial and business? Maybe not..a few decades..but consumer use......ha.

Wow..episode 6 is explaining more and more of Sea cat and our favorite little cutsie pie Sayo!! :)

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #15,400 of 177,745
Quote:
ADDED to Gender Bender list!!! :)

Thanks! I gave the other one a look you said last time. Turns out I already read or demo'd that one a long time ago.

LOLOLOL what made you think it's a gender bender? It's just a Korean web comic thingy.

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #15,401 of 177,745
Quote:

LOLOLOL what made you think it's a gender bender? It's just a Korean web comic thingy.

I read it wrong!!

I thought the synopsis said the dude had to go to the all girls school...which makes it a gender bender!! REad it wrong!
But it sounds very very interesting!

I'll check it out tonight. Umineko and Korra have my attention today and later today I will be receiving all my 3 AKG K422s

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #15,402 of 177,745
Quote:
I need to look closer sometimes......ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

......my feelings are still hurt...that panda.. Me..! Panda...the one who shared a bowl of bamboo with you haiburido chan.....was FORGOTTEN

http://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA?t=14s

You have to be kidding me...*facepalm*

Gosh! Now I just want to kill you! You don't need to be a glutton like all of the other pandas bowei. It was an accident! (that's what they all say, though)

I was just trying to get Shine 2.0 to work. I got all of the parts to work except I can't take ownership of ExplorerFrame.dll anymore because I think the computer locked up my ability to change permissions. I did it about 10 times but it never worked, always saying it couldn't save the new permission settings. I'll go see if turning off UAC does anything.

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:58 PM Post #15,403 of 177,745
Quote:
You have to be kidding me...*facepalm*

Gosh! Now I just want to kill you! You don't need to be a glutton like all of the other pandas bowei. It was an accident! (that's what they all say, though)

I was just trying to get Shine 2.0 to work. I got all of the parts to work except I can't take ownership of ExplorerFrame.dll anymore because I think the computer locked up my ability to change permissions. I did it about 10 times but it never worked, always saying it couldn't save the new permission settings. I'll go see if turning off UAC does anything.

The instructions do say to turn off UAC.

Did you see the video!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back