☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016
May 9, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #16 of 442
Well I know where i will be this summer. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Also love the graphic Warren.

May 9, 2016 at 8:49 PM Post #17 of 442
  Completely jealous of the SoCal crew right now. I'd like to make every single one of these and I'd especially love to make the new product launches, but alas that many trips would be quite expensive for me. Oh well. I'll enjoy living vicariously through this thread when the events happen.

Maybe they can set up a live stream feed to Head-Fi or the Cavalli Audio site to allow viewing through others.

May 9, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #18 of 442

Maybe they can set up a live stream feed to Head-Fi or the Cavalli Audio site to allow viewing through others.

Audio-head will be covering the events and I believe he'll be doing video at each one.  It should be watchable just after the fact.

May 9, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #20 of 442
May 9, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #21 of 442
Lol, it looks like there might be a few more last-minute events added to the calendar soon.  I should know better tomorrow.  
smile.gif

May 10, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #24 of 442
Just a quick update, I'm happy to announce that our friends from Questyle and Enigmacoustics will be participating as well!  We're getting the exact details sorted out now, but we'll be adding a date to the calendar soon!  
smile.gif

May 11, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #26 of 442
For the event on the 15th can we bring our own source equipment to use with the Tungsten prototypes?
Hope to make it to all of the events this summer.

May 11, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #27 of 442
What a great idea! I am moving to Ca. soon and will definitely try to make a few of these as I love the idea of a more casual atmosphere to audition and enjoy some great gear and meet like-minded enthusiasts. Cheers from Oz. 

May 11, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #28 of 442
For the event on the 15th can we bring our own source equipment to use with the Tungsten prototypes?
Hope to make it to all of the events this summer.

Yes, please do!  In fact, if any of you guys have modded a HD 800 of your own (or any headphone for that matter), and want to make it a three-way deathmatch for your auditions, bring 'em on down!  
smile.gif

What a great idea! I am moving to Ca. soon and will definitely try to make a few of these as I love the idea of a more casual atmosphere to audition and enjoy some great gear and meet like-minded enthusiasts. Cheers from Oz. 

Swannie!  
smile.gif
  Are you moving over for career's sake?  Or did we convince you with CanJam SoCal?  
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #29 of 442

Yes, please do!  In fact, if any of you guys have modded a HD 800 of your own (or any headphone for that matter), and want to make it a three-way deathmatch for your auditions, bring 'em on down!  
smile.gif

I'm planning to bring my TH-900s, but comparing them comes down to preference IMO. 

May 11, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #30 of 442

smile.gif

I'm planning to bring my TH-900s, but comparing them comes down to preference IMO. 

Would you mind if I get a few minutes to listen to your TH-900?  I've never heard it on the Tungsten and I'm curious about how it will sound.  
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back