Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") - Page 107

post #1591 of 2957
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hession View Post
 


I'm laughing pretty good right now thank you

You're welcome. That little set of clown shoes must be a handful. I feel sorry for his parents:D

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post


10,077 channel views...

 

That is pretty cool. 

 

I just gave this dude his 1000 view...he deserves it. Poor Skull Crushers

 

 

The paper test is much better....and safer;) 


Edited by Hawaiibadboy - 8/6/14 at 9:49am
post #1592 of 2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post

Bro.....Wu wu whaaaaaa??

mad.gif






The first vid ever is over 1000 views (not sure why since it's location on this site is a mystery? 
It's the 1st gen version ....now is much better. The TH900 and M100 ...they get not much comment but do get a lot of views...cuz.....rolleyes.gif  

imagejpg1-80.jpg

Edited by cb3723 - 8/6/14 at 6:18pm
post #1593 of 2957
... In case the UE6000 falls in battle when he arrives between the 11th and the 13th to fight the kraken, the great ATH-WS77 will be our last hope in the 40mm bloodbath... He should be riding into battle before the 16th, so stay tuned. wink.gif
post #1594 of 2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

... In case the UE6000 falls in battle when he arrives between the 11th and the 13th to fight the kraken, the great ATH-WS77 will be our last hope in the 40mm bloodbath... He should be riding into battle before the 16th, so stay tuned. wink.gif

Sounds Awweesssooommeee cool.gif

To all extreme Bassheads - the time has come to - galvanize biggrin.gif


Extreme Bass Club is the new Rock n Roll wink.gif


Good Times - Good People - Extremely Good Bass

I dropped track in above video in a cheeky little Dubstep mix I did years ago wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/happy-daze/dubstep-breaks-mix-jan-2011-by-charlie-b-1

Last video featured the now mythical and über epic...TECHNO VIKING! - all kneel before his power biggrin.gif



Techno Bass was pumping on that infamous day - the day of the Techno Viking!

Since Techno Viking became a global hit, many have scoured the four corners of earth looking for him....as far as I know, he's never been found, though many impostors have claimed to be him, but always exposed....some say he was a fallen angel, some say he exists in a different dimension, some think he dwells amongst the extreme basshead club.....but nobody knows any of these things for sure..... the only attempt to full understand the power of the Techno Viking is in the below video......


Edited by cb3723 - 8/6/14 at 7:54pm
post #1595 of 2957
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb3723 View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sounds Awweesssooommeee cool.gif

To all extreme Bassheads - the time has come to - galvanize biggrin.gif
 
 
Extreme Bass Club is the new Rock n Roll wink.gif
 
 
Good Times - Good People - Extremely Good Bass
 
I dropped track in above video in a cheeky little Dubstep mix I did years ago wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/happy-daze/dubstep-breaks-mix-jan-2011-by-charlie-b-1


Last video featured the now mythical and über epic...TECHNO VIKING! - all kneel before his power biggrin.gif



Techno Bass was pumping on that infamous day - the day of the Techno Viking!

Since Techno Viking became a global hit, many have scoured the four corners of earth looking for him....as far as I know, he's never been found, though many impostors have claimed to be him, but always exposed....some say he was a fallen angel, some say he exists in a different dimension, some think he dwells amongst the extreme basshead club.....but nobody knows any of these things for sure..... the only attempt to full understand the power of the Techno Viking is in the below video......
 

 

 

 

**kneels** :D

post #1596 of 2957
Thread Starter 

Attempt...BLOCKED

 

 

 

 

 

 

To stay on point (BASS)

Re-post this fan favorite. I'm not a fan but it looks like it gives good bass;)

post #1597 of 2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post

Attempt...BLOCKED






To stay on point (BASS)
Re-post this fan favorite. I'm not a fan but it looks like it gives good bass;)
hmm... I wonder what the LP or LP2 bass is like...
post #1598 of 2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

hmm... I wonder what the LP or LP2 bass is like...

Now that's what I've been thinking as well - I've read varying reviews but not sure if either one is more bass heavy or lighter than the Crossfade M-100?

I read a review of the LP which claimed it had "muddy bass" but that term in itself is possibly the most over used and abused term in audio as we know it biggrin.gif

Any LP or LP2 owners out there who can shed light on this - please feel free to inform smily_headphones1.gif

In other news

Beats Studio Snarkitecture finally arrives in UK



"snarkitecture’s approach has reimagined the classic beats studio headphone as a completely matte white centerpiece. accompanied by the new york-based architecture studio’s signature pillow, the limited edition headset features adaptive noise canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and remotetalk, eliminating all familiar colors and logos, to be reduced to its purest form. appearing as a soft form molded by the weight of the headphones, the impression remains fixed when they are removed as the folds and indentations are cast from white marble, creating a moment frozen in time."
imagejpg5-6.jpgimagejpg3-9.jpg
imagejpg1-72.jpg

And Monster release gold coloured 24k DJ headphone

imagejpg1-71.jpgimagejpg1-100.jpg

Edited by cb3723 - 8/6/14 at 11:15pm
post #1599 of 2957
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb3723 View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Now that's what I've been thinking as well - I've read varying reviews but not sure if either one is more bass heavy or lighter than the Crossfade M-100?

I read a review of the LP which claimed it had "muddy bass" but that term in itself is possibly the most over used and abused term in audio as we know it biggrin.gif

Any LP or LP2 owners out there who can shed light on this - please feel free to inform smily_headphones1.gif

In other news

Beats Studio Snarkitecture finally arrives in UK
 


"snarkitecture’s approach has reimagined the classic beats studio headphone as a completely matte white centerpiece. accompanied by the new york-based architecture studio’s signature pillow, the limited edition headset features adaptive noise canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and remotetalk, eliminating all familiar colors and logos, to be reduced to its purest form. appearing as a soft form molded by the weight of the headphones, the impression remains fixed when they are removed as the folds and indentations are cast from white marble, creating a moment frozen in time."
imagejpg5-6.jpgimagejpg4-8.jpg
imagejpg3-9.jpg

And Monster release gold coloured 24k DJ headphone
 
imagejpg1-71.jpgimagejpg2-11.jpg

 

 

Those look sic!! very nice!

 

Muddy and bloated...

I take muddy to mean a poor articulation of the bass notes themselves and bloated to mean a bloat that gives an un natural rise to the early mids. Nobody wants the 1st one but most bassheads gotta deal with the 2nd as it's part of the curve.

 

One mans bloat is another mans slope.:D

 

The gold ones look like the Octagon series released for the UFC. The red  ones in that series look dope too!!

 

post #1600 of 2957
This may prove very significant to all bassheads

SONY's new upcoming flagship

My guess to Sony mdr-z7:
A coaxial driver with two transducer,
A 50mm transducer with a carbon-plated liquid-crystal polymer membrane,
A 70mm ring-shaped bass transducer with a liquid-crystal polymer membrane.
Dual balanced driving.
Unknown material in unknown back.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/19601309/sony_mdr-z7_leaked_info._img1._4.jpg.html

http://www.head-fi.org/t/728006/sonys-new-flagship-2014/45#post_10757300


Is this SONY's SZ2K on steroids? eek.gif

emrknjp.gif
Edited by cb3723 - 8/6/14 at 11:41pm
post #1601 of 2957
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb3723 View Post

This may prove very significant to all bassheads

SONY's new upcoming flagship

My guess to Sony mdr-z7:
A coaxial driver with two transducer,
A 50mm transducer with a carbon-plated liquid-crystal polymer membrane,
A 70mm ring-shaped bass transducer with a liquid-crystal polymer membrane.
Dual balanced driving.
Unknown material in unknown back.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/19601309/sony_mdr-z7_leaked_info._img1._4.jpg.html

http://www.head-fi.org/t/728006/sonys-new-flagship-2014/45#post_10757300


Is this SONY's SZ2K on steroids? eek.gif

emrknjp.gif

 

 

The DNA chain includes 2 or 3 anal ytical phones

 

Hold off on purchase bro!! Red leader do not engage.....repeat do not engage :DLet another jump on that train. Nothing screaming thunder....yet.

 

p.s.

One of my fave gifs...in HQ....nice !!!!

post #1602 of 2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post





The DNA chain includes 2 or 3 anal ytical phones

Hold off on purchase bro!! Red leader do not engage.....repeat do not engage biggrin.gif Let another jump on that train. Nothing screaming thunder....yet.

p.s.
One of my fave gifs...in HQ....nice !!!!
dual driver, 50mm and 70nm. It might have a metal chamber. Might be semi-open or closed. All I know for sure: The Japanese sure are crazy with driver size.
post #1603 of 2957
ecf85682f0.jpgsz's might just be safe... Look at it. It looks semi-open.
post #1604 of 2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




The DNA chain includes 2 or 3 anal ytical phones

Hold off on purchase bro!! Red leader do not engage.....repeat do not engage biggrin.gif Let another jump on that train. Nothing screaming thunder....yet.

p.s.
One of my fave gifs...in HQ....nice !!!!
*Red Leader to Bass, disengaging from pursuit, copy that, over* biggrin.gif


Wonder how SONY's closed back legendary R10's would fare in a bass/paper response test?

Any owners out there want to assist - we're all eyes and ears wink.gif
Edited by cb3723 - 8/7/14 at 1:28am
post #1605 of 2957
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

ecf85682f0.jpgsz's might just be safe... Look at it. It looks semi-open.

 

a 70mm ring shaped......transducer...a.k.a shaker. Sounds really interesting but forking over 600ish for bassheads seems a reach and audiophiles will balk at over emphasis of the low end. 

 

Here's to hoping it's a legend .....it's slow pic leaking is like gareth Edwards Godzilla so that's a good start:D 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")