The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Aug 5, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #1,576 of 12,991
Yeah, I turned up nothing after scouring eBay UK so in the end I've ordered a pair of 55's - the white ones so Im hoping white pads on the SZ2K is going to look pretty slick - I'll also give the 55's a bass/paper test too - Young Dubs already has a coin/bass test video but we need to keep the continuity of format going on here
wink.gif

Ooooooh...mmmmmmmm....mmmmmmmm​
 ​
 ​
Oh..I'm gonna copy you!!!!​

Aug 5, 2014 at 1:06 PM Post #1,578 of 12,991
Geez you guys made an entire page of posts. We will see when I get the UE6000's in 3-5 business days just what they can do. Lol.

Aug 5, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #1,579 of 12,991
Geez you guys made an entire page of posts. We will see when I get the UE6000's in 3-5 business days just what they can do. Lol.

Now that's the kind of no fear fighting talk of a true basshead :veryevil:

Just don't break them in the process :wink:

OFF TOPIC

Hey, young dubs - I was trawling YouTube looking for hot chicks bikini tournament videos - like who doesn't - right ? :D

When this video popped up out of the blue for no good reason - and one you may appreciate as dude uses your beloved AKG 240's :eek:

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/LDNTB524fy8[/VIDEO]​

My only problem with this guy - whoTF buys a pair of beats but doesn't even bother opening them? That's kind of weird :confused_face:

Aug 5, 2014 at 1:51 PM Post #1,580 of 12,991
Now that's the kind of no fear fighting talk of a true basshead :veryevil:

Just don't break them in the process :wink:

OFF TOPIC

Hey, young dubs - I was trawling YouTube looking for hot chicks bikini tournament videos - like who doesn't - right ? :D

When this video popped up - and one you may appreciate as dude uses your beloved AKG 240's :eek:

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/LDNTB524fy8[/VIDEO]​
already seen that... Lol. No fear fighting... And lol bikini tournament videos.

Aug 5, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #1,584 of 12,991
well... I'll need to see a viddy of it first. Did you remember to have the ANC off first? The ANC also turns on an internal amp.

Aug 5, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #1,585 of 12,991

24V High voltage,high current power supply
2 simple screws for quick and reliable internal access
Comes with op-amps for 12 sonic combinations
Please double-check for correct orientation of op-amps and adapter PCBs before installing the op-amps and the PCBs onto the main board and re-check after installation. Installation with reversed orientation may destroy op-amps and the E12DIY.
4 architectural variants;The buffers come in through-hole and surface-mount variants (the latter of which need to be soldered onto the adapter PCBs for use). The op-amps also come in single-channel and double-channel variants. Thus there are four architectural combinations: A. Dual mono op-amps (through-hole) + buffer (through-hole) B. Dual mono op-amps (through-hole + buffer (on adapter) C.Single stereo op-amp (on adapter) + buffer (through-hole) D. Single stereo op-amp (on adapter) + buffer (on adapter)

But best of all - Gold or Silver shiny cases! :D

Aug 5, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #1,586 of 12,991

24V High voltage,high current power supply
2 simple screws for quick and reliable internal access
Comes with op-amps for 12 sonic combinations
Please double-check for correct orientation of op-amps and adapter PCBs before installing the op-amps and the PCBs onto the main board and re-check after installation. Installation with reversed orientation may destroy op-amps and the E12DIY.
4 architectural variants;The buffers come in through-hole and surface-mount variants (the latter of which need to be soldered onto the adapter PCBs for use). The op-amps also come in single-channel and double-channel variants. Thus there are four architectural combinations: A. Dual mono op-amps (through-hole) + buffer (through-hole) B. Dual mono op-amps (through-hole + buffer (on adapter) C.Single stereo op-amp (on adapter) + buffer (through-hole) D. Single stereo op-amp (on adapter) + buffer (on adapter)

But best of all - Gold or Silver shiny cases! :D
lol yep

Aug 6, 2014 at 5:14 AM Post #1,588 of 12,991
Bro.....Wu wu whaaaaaa??​
 ​
 ​
mad.gif
 ​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

The first vid ever is over 1000 views (not sure why since it's location on this site is a mystery? 
It's the 1st gen version ....now is much better. The TH900 and M100 ...they get not much comment but do get a lot of views...cuz.....
rolleyes.gif

Aug 6, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #1,590 of 12,991
Bro.....Wu wu whaaaaaa??​

:mad:​

[rule]

The first vid ever is over 1000 views (not sure why since it's location on this site is a mystery? 
It's the 1st gen version ....now is much better. The TH900 and M100 ...they get not much comment but do get a lot of views...cuz.....:rolleyes:  
10,077 channel views...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back