Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information, Appreciation and Impressions thread!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information,... - Page 218

Poll Results: Which one would you order??

 
  • 67% (110)
    Carbo Tenore
  • 32% (52)
    Carbo Basso
162 Total Votes  
post #3256 of 3857
Sounds like a bass fest cooking up biggrin.gif
post #3257 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisk View Post

Sounds like a bass fest cooking up biggrin.gif

 

Let's see how reference Luisdent's Tenores truly are ;).

post #3258 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by archy121 View Post


I'm going Blue in the face. Write it up aleadyyyyyyyy

Any early opinions being formed on the Tenores ?

^

... in due tyme meng in due tyme.

 

Nah the trade literally just went down yesterday, Mr. Sharky dood hasn't even shipped his tenores out yet. LoL

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcrow View Post
 

Yessss, good ol' sfwalcer is back and writing reviews, can't wait :D

Thought you disappeared forever :O

^

But... but i never really left though. :ph34r:

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisk View Post

Sounds like a bass fest cooking up biggrin.gif

^

Sawee to disappointed ya' but not all of them are bass monsters, in fact majority of them ain't. :basshead:

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiesOfAzel View Post
 

 

Let's see how reference Luisdent's Tenores truly are ;).

^

It better be or else!!! :angry_face:

 

Got some shark hunting to do. :veryevil:

post #3259 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by archy121 View Post


I'm going Blue in the face. Write it up aleadyyyyyyyy

Any early opinions being formed on the Tenores ?

^

... in due tyme meng in due tyme.

 

Nah the trade literally just went down yesterday, Mr. Sharky dood hasn't even shipped his tenores out yet. LoL

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcrow View Post
 

Yessss, good ol' sfwalcer is back and writing reviews, can't wait :D

Thought you disappeared forever :O

^

But... but i never really left though. :ph34r:

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisk View Post

Sounds like a bass fest cooking up biggrin.gif

^

Sawee to disappointed ya' but not all of them are bass monsters, in fact majority of them ain't. :basshead:

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiesOfAzel View Post
 

 

Let's see how reference Luisdent's Tenores truly are ;).

^

It better be or else!!! :angry_face:

 

Got some shark hunting to do. :veryevil:

 

Sorry, I was set to ship them today and our power in town has been going off an on (storm). I'll ship them out tomorrow. They're in the package and ready to goooooooooo.

post #3260 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdent View Post
 

 

Sorry, I was set to ship them today and our power in town has been going off an on (storm). I'll ship them out tomorrow. They're in the package and ready to goooooooooo.


^

No worries, just ship them out when you have free tyme. This give me EVEN mo' tyme to dwell on my write-up as well, not sure which angle to do it in yet, but need to mix it up a bit since my last one. haha

 

It's pretty much done in essence but just need to make it mo' trollish is alls. : P

post #3261 of 3857

I've put in a vote for the Tenores on that group-buy site that we allegedly can't mention by name - www.mXXXXXXX.com/vote/high-quality-in-ear-headphones

 

If we get enough people voting we'll see how cheap we can get these.

post #3262 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by higbvuyb View Post
 

I've put in a vote for the Tenores on that group-buy site that we allegedly can't mention by name - www.mXXXXXXX.com/vote/high-quality-in-ear-headphones

 

If we get enough people voting we'll see how cheap we can get these.


^

Voted!!! ;)

post #3263 of 3857

I will probably get flamed for this , but is it normal that i feel my recently bought PK1 earbud having better soundstage than the tenore ? And the sound feels more alive 

post #3264 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by shak85 View Post
 

I will probably get flamed for this , but is it normal that i feel my recently bought PK1 earbud having better soundstage than the tenore ? And the sound feels more alive 


^

post #3265 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by shak85 View Post
 

I will probably get flamed for this , but is it normal that i feel my recently bought PK1 earbud having better soundstage than the tenore ? And the sound feels more alive 

 

That shouldn't surprise you, earbuds inherently have a bigger soundstage than iems. It's like comparing open to closed headphones, the second will always sacrifice soundstage for isolation. If you want more air with your Tenores try the vent mod or get a pair of s-200 comply foams. The second option will offer less isolation and bass but will produce a more airy and open sound.

post #3266 of 3857

I am new to head-fi and I have been following this thead for a couple of months. I decided to buy a Zero Audio Carbo Tenore and a Zero Audio Carbo Basso on ebay. I liked so much the Tenore and started using this one. Two days ago I realized that the left side was not working, nothing happened, I was just listening while travelling by train.

At night I tried again and the left channel was working fine but after 1 hour stopped again, I can listen how it become less loud until stopping, this happens in a couple of seconds.

Now just work for 5 minutes and than stops, if I leave the all day it will work again for 5-10 minutes.

 

I will try to send it back to the ebay seller but sending back and forth from Italy to Japan will expensive anyway.

I tried a lot of things: sucking, beating,... but nothing worked

 

That's so bad, I was really enjoing my tenore

post #3267 of 3857
Sucks to keep hearing this stuff frown.gif

All the best mate.
post #3268 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errico View Post

I am new to head-fi and I have been following this thead for a couple of months. I decided to buy a Zero Audio Carbo Tenore and a Zero Audio Carbo Basso on ebay. I liked so much the Tenore and started using this one. Two days ago I realized that the left side was not working, nothing happened, I was just listening while travelling by train.
At night I tried again and the left channel was working fine but after 1 hour stopped again, I can listen how it become less loud until stopping, this happens in a couple of seconds.
Now just work for 5 minutes and than stops, if I leave the all day it will work again for 5-10 minutes.

I will try to send it back to the ebay seller but sending back and forth from Italy to Japan will expensive anyway.
I tried a lot of things: sucking, beating,... but nothing worked

That's so bad, I was really enjoing my tenore

You have exactly the same issue as mine. Same side (left) driver also. This is TTS (typical tenore syndrome). Which seller did you buy it from? Continue to burn them in for 2 weeks and check for the issue. Mine seems to be ok for 2 days. Not sure if it will continue this way...
Edited by Baycode - 7/3/14 at 3:50am
post #3269 of 3857

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baycode View Post


You have exactly the same issue as mine. Same side (left) driver also. This is TTS (typical tenore syndrome). Which seller did you buy it from? Continue to burn them in for 2 weeks and check for the issue. Mine seems to be ok for 2 days. Not sure if it will continue this way...

 

I will try to burn them. The ebay seller is new and he was very efficient, he is purple39psc.

I really hope avoiding to send the tenore back. I was thinking to burn them with a specific frequency but I don't know which one to choose and if it's a good idea.

So bad I got this TTS :-) How did you burnt them? I really hope your TTS is solved

post #3270 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baycode View Post


You have exactly the same issue as mine. Same side (left) driver also. This is TTS (typical tenore syndrome). Which seller did you buy it from? Continue to burn them in for 2 weeks and check for the issue. Mine seems to be ok for 2 days. Not sure if it will continue this way...


I will try to continue burning them. How did you burnt yours?

I was thinking to burn them with some specific frequency but I don't know wich one and if it is useful.

So bad I got this TTS and I hope you solved it!

The seller was very efficient, he is a new one: purple39psc

 

I was enjoying my tenore so much!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information, Appreciation and Impressions thread!!