or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 186

post #2776 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Some pictures i managed to take before shipping the last batch.

 

 

 

These look great! Were my replacements shipped along with the previous batch?

post #2777 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujen View Post

These look great! Were my replacements shipped along with the previous batch?

Replacements? Do you mean your order, if you could give me date the order was placed, i can tell you if it shipped.

 

Searched for your user on email, your HD800 Poison order has indeed shipped.


Edited by Toxic Cables - 3/17/13 at 12:39am
post #2778 of 9356

Frank,

 

I've been away from this thread for awhile - just finished reading 186 posts.  

 

You're getting beat up pretty badly, but man, for my tastes, DarknightDK's HD800 custom cables are surely the best looking and, no doubt, superbly performing, headphone cables I think I've ever seen:

 

 

 

Seriously nice work, Frank!   And congratulations DarknightDK!  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

Frank...it seems that you could use an extra hand, or two based on the volume of business you're currently taking in. It's a good problem to have, believe me I know.

 

Best of luck and continued to success!!

 

In my opinion, MattTCG's advice is golden.   It would be next to impossible for you to hire someone who can make cables as well as you can, but relatively easy to hire someone to manage the e-mails and PMs.  That person could come to you for quotes and to get answers to questions about specifications, but handle all the rest - and maybe clean up the web site, too.

 

You're doing a fabulous job Frank - it's time to expand your business to meet the demand. 

 

I apologize if all of this seems obvious, but I felt compelled to second Matt's suggestion.  We want you to succeed Frank.  

 

Mike

post #2779 of 9356

I do actually already have couple of people helping me with orders, they mostly do the braiding and packing of orders and some other odd jobs. I do all the soldering and heatshrink myself, but have them do the sleeving. I believe i have mentioned this before. I also have another person, who occasionally helps with IEM and Piccolino cables.

 

Unfortunately, emails do take a lot of time to answer also, but i need to take care of these myself. Having someone else, who would not know much can complicate things even further, so i prefer to deal with all the emails myself.

post #2780 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I do actually already have couple of people helping me with orders, they mostly do the braiding and packing of orders and some other odd jobs. I do all the soldering and heatshrink myself, but have them do the sleeving. I believe i have mentioned this before. I also have another person, who occasionally helps with IEM and Piccolino cables.

 

Unfortunately, emails do take a lot of time to answer also, but i need to take care of these myself. Having someone else, who would not know much can complicate things even further, so i prefer to deal with all the emails myself.

I agree totallywith u with ur last lines..but..ru serious? Someone else braiding ur cables? Isnt that a very difficult specific job also? 

When does ur next batch ship?biggrin.gif

post #2781 of 9356

Love the cable above...Frank get ready to do another for me like this soon...smily_headphones1.gif
 

post #2782 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

When does ur next batch ship?biggrin.gif

A week sooner then what i said a week ago. biggrin.gif


Edited by Toxic Cables - 3/17/13 at 11:19am
post #2783 of 9356

Just made a HD6XX to HD800 adapter for a customer. Thought i would share some pictures, as i have had a few other people ask about these.

 

Other one piece mini adapters available,

 

HD800 to Audez'e

HD800 to Hifiman

Hifiman to HD800

HD650 to Audez'e

CIEM to HD800/Audez'e/HD6XX/Hifiman

 

 

 

HD800 to Audez'e,

 

 


Edited by Toxic Cables - 3/17/13 at 11:51am
post #2784 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

A week sooner then what i said a week ago. biggrin.gif

Being a smarty pants huh? Oh well..at least it will be next batch..better then second batch..any thoughts which cables u will be having for the london meet? Ru going to be there personally? Or are u going to sent a representative?biggrin.gif

By the way..te he500 thread is exploding at the moment with new posters who wanna buy one...dont u worry..i sometimes mention toxic cables..worst cables in town..mmmm when did i get my cables again?very_evil_smiley.gif

seriously i do mention ur cables on threads because i belive in ur product!


Edited by hifimanrookie - 3/17/13 at 11:29am
post #2785 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Just made a HD6XX to HD800 adapter for a customer. Thought i would share some pictures, as i have had a few other people ask about these.

 

Other one piece mini adapters available,

 

HD800 to Audez'e

HD800 to Hifiman

Hifiman to HD800

HD650 to Audez'e

CIEM to HD800/Audez'e/HD6XX/Hifiman

 

 

 

HD800 to Audez'e,

 

 

 

Now this, I LIKE!

It brings about so many possibilities :)

post #2786 of 9356

Yep, this is what i call thinking WITH ur customer..keeping costs for ur beloved customer low..i wish more companies would act the same.

post #2787 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Just made a HD6XX to HD800 adapter for a customer. Thought i would share some pictures, as i have had a few other people ask about these.

 

Other one piece mini adapters available,

 

HD800 to Audez'e

HD800 to Hifiman

Hifiman to HD800

HD650 to Audez'e

CIEM to HD800/Audez'e/HD6XX/Hifiman

 

 

 

What a brilliant idea.....Kudos Frank for being an inovator in this area.  This gives a value added rating to custom cables....and a very good way to A/B cables from headphone to headphone to IEM.  I had been looking into an adapter to fit in headphones to make them compatiable with HPSC cables.  Is that somthing that may be on the horizon of posibility?


Edited by cute - 3/17/13 at 2:19pm
post #2788 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by cute View Post

 

What a brilliant idea.....Kudos Frank for being an inovator in this area.  This gives a value added rating to custom cables....and a very good way to A/B cables from headphone to headphone to IEM.  I had been looking into an adapter to fit in headphones to make them compatiable with HPSC cables.  Is that somthing that may be on the horizon of posibility?

Thank you.

 

So what you need are sockets for the HPSC connector, i currently only have a couple of sets left, but will have more in stock in 3-4 weeks if you need any.

post #2789 of 9356

hi frank dropped you a pm =D

post #2790 of 9356

Reminds me of this one-piece balanced-Hirose-female-to-single-ended adapter he made for me - Frank's idea, not mine.  I've shown this before, but thought it worth revisiting.

 

  1000

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread