and on that note, oyasumi minna
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6169
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The moment loli chan pops back up, senpai kun goes to bed!
Let's post more so that I can get 10k
Isn't kimchi Korean instead?
I like the taste of kimchi, but it's rare in the Netherlands. The only thing I've found are really tiny tins of €1 each. Definitely not worth it.
I thought it would be like a really serious and dark horror anime (did no research whatsoever mind you). Now I'm not too sure anymore what to think. I'll still demo first ep probably.
Yeah, kimchi is Korean. The only thing I can think of for Vietnamese cuisine is pickled daikon and carrots. Takuan for Japanese cuisine. I love all of the above; all things pickled!
Kimchi: the anti-avian flu, anti-cancer supah food!
I dunno if Indian cuisine has pickled foods, but tandori chicken and chai is absolutely delicious! Starbucks has a new chocolate chai tea latte...I'll let you guys know how it is in a few minutes. I can get a "tall" for only $1 USD at Safeway for some reason.
Edited by miceblue - 10/13/13 at 1:15pm
Those photos still look plenty nice!
That reminds me, I uploaded the photos I took yesterday!
Kimchi is great....in small doses.
Already took a look around ;)
What is up with this gross-ass chewing gum wall?!
Dang that's a good deal! Which safeway is it, and do they accept starbucks gift cards? :D
The drink itself is OK. It's not rich like a normal chai tea though and the chocolate syrup taste is a bit weird to me, but it's not bad. We should go to Cedars up near the Safeway some time; they have teh bestest hot chai tea with unlimited refills!
I don't know what to say.
While I read some more stuff about LESSS (Laparo-Endoscopic-Single-Site-Surgery) you people will listen to this song and love it.....it's super awesome. Orchestra and stuff.
Just look at his weird synth/keyboard contraption at 15:10! I love Jordan Rudess.
Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 10/13/13 at 1:38pm
Still blown away by this masterpiece?
Then have another one!
This song is a bit shorter.
More orchestra! You know why the crowd is going nuts in the beginning ;)
The whole concept behind the song is super interesting.
That's very energetic. They do studio recordings? I suspect that YT doesn't do it justice.
Nope. Not doing that.
Speaking of NeoGAF, this is awesome:
(this game is made by a GAFfer)
If someone doesn't know, CBOAT is Crazy Buttocks On A Train. A forumer and most importantly, a Microsoft insider. He appears from time to time, leaking out interesting info, which most often (almost every time, actually) is true.
Yes, he writes this way - not only he himself isn't really quotable by press (with that name...), but it hides his normal writing style as well (maybe more).
Anyway, this is Cook, Serve, Delicious and you have also an virtual ingame e-mail, where you can also get random spam. This is used as it.
I watched a Let's Play of this where 2 people went against each other. This was pretty entertaining to watch.
11 hours to go. If it took this long for me to decide whether to get it or not, I think it's safe to say that I don't.
Meh, somebody posted this awhile ago. Surprised at the funding goal and how much they got, then again, sounds like the Ouya but this will probably succeed versus the Ouya which just basically disappeared.
LOL. Anime is magic.
Same. Also, I swear I saw at least 3 new people in the past 6 pages, or I'm just not remembering the new members (sorry about that if I did forget you guys. I don't spend much time on here anymore).
Story is here.
Better if you know the story behind it.
Edited by HybridCore - 10/13/13 at 3:50pm
Woah, that's Dream Theater?? I thought they did rock music. This is amazing!
A lot of people on the "what are you currently listening to" thread posted the album artwork for their self-debut album since it was released on HD Tracks.
Edited by miceblue - 10/13/13 at 3:55pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 36 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 38 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 42 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Need amp/dac? 4 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2