「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #92,551 of 177,747
  Hey guys~
Just met with Masuda-san from MASS-kobo, really nice guy!
biggrin.gif

Always interesting to hear first-hand insider info~

Isn't that some boutique-amp manufacturer?
I remember seeing rudi posting a pic of an amp that looks like a solid gold bar (was probably in the same price range).

Oct 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #92,552 of 177,747
Hey guys~

Just met with Masuda-san from MASS-kobo, really nice guy! :D
Always interesting to hear first-hand insider info~
Nice! Pics? :)

-------
Everyone single time I re listen to Perfume and Alan. The only thing I can do is drop some level 9000 DAYUMs into my sentences. I be spending all my time!

Hearing the Level 3 album mixes for my well loved Singles mixed with EDM and electro pop club gives me jitters.

Oct 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #92,555 of 177,747
  Isn't that some boutique-amp manufacturer?
I remember seeing rudi posting a pic of an amp that looks like a solid gold bar (was probably in the same price range).

Yeah, but the thing is that all of his stuff are hand-made nearly from scratch (which is pretty amazing IMO)

Nice! Pics? 

maybe later :p

Oct 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #92,556 of 177,747
Accorxing to non spoiler tumblr post, episode 3 to KILL LA KILL is what episode 3 to Madoka Magica is. OH. MY. GOD.

Can't really imagine the impact of that though. I can't foresee a "sad" moment this early. Just not enough attachment to the characters yet.

Oct 14, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #92,557 of 177,747
Accorxing to non spoiler tumblr post, episode 3 to KILL LA KILL is what episode 3 to Madoka Magica is. OH. MY. GOD.

Really? Something to look forward to!
The episode is set for Thursday, right?

Ghost blogging platform is beautiful. Might actually start blogging.

Thats pretty, do it.

Yeah, but the thing is that all of his stuff are hand-made nearly from scratch (which is pretty amazing IMO)

Oh, all power to them!
I stopped thinking too much about the price of audio stuff.  Either it fits in my budget or it does not. I don't know enough all the business shenanigans behind it, the R&D and the materials to say "This is too expensive" etc.

Oct 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #92,559 of 177,747
  Heard some of my senpai talking about line, contour and surface integrals..... sounds so scary I dont want to have anything to do with them......
confused_face.gif

LOL hope you can get away with not having to go into that maths class in order to get your degree~

Oh gosh, this netbook battery is hilarious. It's been stuck at 5% saying I have 6 minutes left for about 15 minutes now.
I really should throw a 9 cell batttery in this little guy and see just how much power I can get out of it 
very_evil_smiley.gif
, considering the 3 cell battery has lasted about 2 hours while I was compiling and running Java programs.

Oct 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #92,560 of 177,747
I just sent this message to my peers. Schiits going down. We are going to be cracking the **** down on them.
"
There will be no more hesitation, no more soft power, and no more problem people. There WILL be obedience and compliance through all levels of Innovate. The Time is Now, the future is today. Either all hell breaks loose from the fists of the leadership to correct the plague, or our futures will break open and fall apart in front of our eyes.

This is our darkest hour. ARISE my brothers. May the universe shine upon our efforts and delivery us victory. "

Oct 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #92,561 of 177,747
I just sent this message to my peers. Schiits going down. We are going to be cracking the **** down on them.
"
There will be no more hesitation, no more soft power, and no more problem people. There WILL be obedience and compliance through all levels of Innovate. The Time is Now, the future is today. Either all hell breaks loose from the fists of the leadership to correct the plague, or our futures will break open and fall apart in front of our eyes.

This is our darkest hour. ARISE my brothers. May the universe shine upon our efforts and delivery us victory. "

You again with your Bond villain talk!

Oct 14, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #92,562 of 177,747
"

What the hell kind of speech is that? :xf_eek:

Oct 14, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #92,563 of 177,747
"

Here are some more lines for you.

"We're here to make them regret - to show them and everyone else what happens when you go too far. No more running, no more waiting."

"What matters is this: Not. One. More. That's what we can do here, today. It ends with us. They want to know what we're made of? I say we show them, on our terms."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back