What does twinq have to do with this?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4448
Gear mentioned in this thread:
P/Pass (Click to show)
Again, a little disappointment with the pacing on the last episode. Or actually, the pacing of Sibyl System revealing themselves to Akane. And overall, it seems less "new" and more cliched. Plus, there wasn't any sadness factor to it. I'm disappointed here Urobuchi ~.~.
Robotics/Notes (Click to show)
Well, we all know what Kimijima wants to be in his next life. A grown woman in a tight bodysuit. Anyways, he really loves controlling his women. What I never got was how "Onee" chan can get taken over...by an ai. Are there implants directly into her brain? I can see how the "guilt" can break her down mentally, but how is Kimijima establishing contact with her brain constantly? Is this one of those magical brainwashing scenarios?
Overall, so much potential this season for everything. But I now feel sadly disappointed.
crackers ain't here at the moment panthers.
Oh, I see. That sounds like disgusting, putrid, abominous stuff to eat.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/21/13 at 9:02pm
Lol, it's absolutely delicious.
Revived the sandwich-fi thread!
It's days like today I wish I never broke up with my girlfriend... but only so we could hang out and stuff... Me and a friend were jacking around after school while waiting for my sisters Mascot tryout results (She got it, but was a miscount, but instead of saying no, they made her Mascot #2 ). So nonetheless, my ex decided to come with us, and we had a GREAT time... (But some stuff wasn't necessarily "Allowed" at the school, like jumping fences (For the hell of it), climbing trees and walking from one to another (There's a small little place with 5 trees there... jumping on the school/towns recycling stacks (Trash and shizz), walking on the ledge around it that's 20 feet of the ground , throwing rocks at wasps nests (Right next to a window! Didn't break it though!), getting inside the giant tires that you have to flip in athletics and rolling on them, jumping on them, and throwing them (I'm decently built), climbing on the giant propane tank, and saw how long we could last in the compost bins (Blistering hot)... Running with traffic cones on my head, crawling under fences, and fun stuff like that. We went to the Middle School after going to track (We use the High Schools field, as we don't have one) where we jumped into our friends car (Ex wasn't with us then), then into our coaches truck, and take a foam football out, and as he was driving away, threw it is his bed!
Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. Boy I sure miss the days when I had a girlfriend. Now that prospect seems pretty bleak at this point in time...I'm not getting my hopes up at least.
Yeah! UW Seattle audiophile anime clan FTW!!!
If you're free April 1st, I'm going to be touring the campus for most of the day.
Ah fried rice. Chinese restaurants recycle rice, so careful. My dad used to work in one.
The red bowl near the bottom looks like fried scrotum. Everything else is nice.
No, just no.
You didn't answer why it's a handicap.....
Yup, that's what one of our substitute teachers told us. He was the most epic sub ever. Just ask Atom :D
WSU sucks btw, just letting you know.
As the joke goes:
We also have this thing with the University of Toronto and University of Waterloo CS/CE students. The sad part is that Waterloo is the one in the punchline.
And I maintain my position that what mechgamer had was not real Chinese food. I've been to a lot of restaurants specializing in provincial cuisine, and whatever's on those plates look like generic imitations.
Edited by mbamg - 3/21/13 at 9:17pm
Probably is. Not.
^another pic of fried scrotum. You guys are disgusting.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 3/21/13 at 9:18pm
Sounds like fun! :)
Haha, now that I know some girls going to UW, I should hit 'em up
I can't wait to be a husky! :P
Haha, that sucks.
My computer teacher's son goes to the punchline school though, and he's graduating soon and already has a job at Amazon, so it's not necessarily all about the school you attend.
Edited by mechgamer123 - 3/21/13 at 9:22pm
Damn son, you seem to like talking about scrotum a lot...
Those a pr0nz.
Your avatar looks like the director guy from GITS by the way.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 11 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 3 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston 3 Review by mark2410 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3