omfg. Ano Natsu. CALL THE MIB. LOL.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3262
Gear mentioned in this thread:
>:o essay over head-fi and the equalizing of the bass? too good.
ah, thanks defqon!
Well, I guess it's decided folks... looks like I'm returning my z1000's :s not sure whether I'm happy or sad, but it'd seem that their response graph was all over the place.
^ah, nothing to do with cd900st, just looking for another phone
Edited by MrViolin - 1/13/13 at 9:46pm
Just finished a 9 episode marathon of Ghost stories, my head and chest hurt from laughing so hard. The BEST dub of all time!
If you consider Chase a member, then he's caucasian as well. So panthers is 3rd...
Haha, in that case, all of my friends have as well. Chase said the animation looked like something out of Yaoi and didn't seem interested in it..
Skipped 6xx pages... yikes. So much activity.
I've only seen one O2 and it might have been a custom case too. But that seems pretty big. Hope I can stack things over it.
I know. But as I've mentioned it in the T50RP thread before (I don't expect you to have read this, btw, don't worry): modifying headphones is not much different from modifying speakers. Headphones are just smaller and have the ear-side cavity to consider. The rest is identical. People putting fiberglass in speakers ----> people putting fiberglass in headphone cups. No difference aside from scale, yes?
Just that orthos/planars are more sensitive to modifications on the rear side of the driver/speaker unit so some things may or may not apply. Give you a general idea.
Ah, I understand what you mean, although I was thinking that possibly stuffing the "cabinet" would help with potential resonance and reduce the effin ringing. I'll check it out though.
600 pages?!!? Seriously?!?!
@Everyone who wants to read my main college essay
OBVIOUSLY it has been spiced up.
Dang, very nice essay! But that's your long essay? Holy crap, mine was about 3 pages...
Basically /b/ without the pr0nz
Dang, you're tall for your age, but you've still got a long way to go to catch up with me! :D
never heard of it? NANDATOOOOOOOOO?!?!??!?! Well, I don't think it's known outside of the Sony fan community... But really, they're supposed to be one of the flattest phones from what I've read. Made by Sony Music, but not Sony Entertainment, so I'd guess so. Standard in Japan recordings/broadcasting, but is exclusive to japan... well not really since there's amazon. Otherwise it's not in the US or anywhere. (amazon has them for ~200 atm although I think it's 150 in japan).
Flattest? Orly? Please show me some FR graphs, CSDs, and THD graphs...
Now you're looking for another headphone?
Would you like my totally unbiased recommendation?
Heh, doesn't look very flat to me...
Flatness is justice! Well, there should be a little bump up top and down below, but not too large
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/13/13 at 9:58pm
Haven't seen you around in a while. :D:D
I've heard them briefly in Japan, the cd900st.
Forgettable at best.
I looked at the graph :s not so flat, I take that back. Should've said one of the more neutral? Iono >_<
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 13 seconds ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 35 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 36 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › XLR cables - kind request of recommendation. 2 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › HRT DSP / iDSP 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2