omfg. Ano Natsu. CALL THE MIB. LOL.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3262
Gear mentioned in this thread:
>:o essay over head-fi and the equalizing of the bass? too good.
ah, thanks defqon!
Well, I guess it's decided folks... looks like I'm returning my z1000's :s not sure whether I'm happy or sad, but it'd seem that their response graph was all over the place.
^ah, nothing to do with cd900st, just looking for another phone
Edited by MrViolin - 1/13/13 at 9:46pm
Just finished a 9 episode marathon of Ghost stories, my head and chest hurt from laughing so hard. The BEST dub of all time!
If you consider Chase a member, then he's caucasian as well. So panthers is 3rd...
Haha, in that case, all of my friends have as well. Chase said the animation looked like something out of Yaoi and didn't seem interested in it..
Skipped 6xx pages... yikes. So much activity.
I've only seen one O2 and it might have been a custom case too. But that seems pretty big. Hope I can stack things over it.
I know. But as I've mentioned it in the T50RP thread before (I don't expect you to have read this, btw, don't worry): modifying headphones is not much different from modifying speakers. Headphones are just smaller and have the ear-side cavity to consider. The rest is identical. People putting fiberglass in speakers ----> people putting fiberglass in headphone cups. No difference aside from scale, yes?
Just that orthos/planars are more sensitive to modifications on the rear side of the driver/speaker unit so some things may or may not apply. Give you a general idea.
Ah, I understand what you mean, although I was thinking that possibly stuffing the "cabinet" would help with potential resonance and reduce the effin ringing. I'll check it out though.
600 pages?!!? Seriously?!?!
@Everyone who wants to read my main college essay
OBVIOUSLY it has been spiced up.
Dang, very nice essay! But that's your long essay? Holy crap, mine was about 3 pages...
Basically /b/ without the pr0nz
Dang, you're tall for your age, but you've still got a long way to go to catch up with me! :D
never heard of it? NANDATOOOOOOOOO?!?!??!?! Well, I don't think it's known outside of the Sony fan community... But really, they're supposed to be one of the flattest phones from what I've read. Made by Sony Music, but not Sony Entertainment, so I'd guess so. Standard in Japan recordings/broadcasting, but is exclusive to japan... well not really since there's amazon. Otherwise it's not in the US or anywhere. (amazon has them for ~200 atm although I think it's 150 in japan).
Flattest? Orly? Please show me some FR graphs, CSDs, and THD graphs...
Now you're looking for another headphone?
Would you like my totally unbiased recommendation?
Heh, doesn't look very flat to me...
Flatness is justice! Well, there should be a little bump up top and down below, but not too large
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/13/13 at 9:58pm
Haven't seen you around in a while. :D:D
I've heard them briefly in Japan, the cd900st.
Forgettable at best.
I looked at the graph :s not so flat, I take that back. Should've said one of the more neutral? Iono >_<
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 9 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 11 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 31 seconds ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 45 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Westone Adventure Series ADV Alpha - A Thing That Goes... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3