Wow, at those prices ($350 for a DBA-02??) it really seems like the Music One is your best bet for the following reasons -
1. It's really hard to upgrade from the UE700 in comfort without going custom, period
2. It ticks most of your boxes, at least as much as an IEM in your price range can
3. It seems like with that you're not getting a hugely worse price than if you were located in the US or Asia
4. No need to invest an extra $80+ in custom tips
Things to consider
1. The Music One is less bright than the UE700. If you're used to the UE700's treble it may take a little bit of time to get used to having less "sparkle" but I still think the Music One sounds more natural overall
2. The Music One is not clearer than the UE700, in part because it is not as bright
3. Not sure about the audio of the Lumia 920 but a lot of the (android) smartphones I've tried don't sound great with BA earphones. I would expect the UE700 to be more sensitive to this than the Music One, though, so it seems like you're okay there.
From Peter's description the Music Two sounds awesome as well but of course I can't really have an opinion on it based on just graphs.
Long price-story short: DBA-02 are $200 ~ 140€, add 20% VAT and 20% strong-currency-penalty and they are 200€ (the usual dollar w/o VAT == euro w/ VAT). Add awful availability (official german reseller: not listed; official uk reseller: out of stock; amazon uk: not listed; amazon germany: not listed; ...) so the sole amazon marketplace seller asks 249€ incl. VAT ~ $344. Finally I also found them on fischer-products.eu for 116€ with free shipping from the russian federation o_O.
Reading my last postig again ignoring crazy euro-prizes, non-availability, and custom-eartips-markup, what would be your answers then?
DBA-02 mkII? ER-4S? Brainwavz B2? j-phonic K2 SP? Custom Art Music One?
Are they noticeable upgrades? (For example I remeber reading between the lines, that, from all TWFK-implementations, you don't like the UE700 much. On the other hand: Would an upgrade from TWFK to TWFK be worth even only $150 anyway?)
How do they meet my wished-for requirements?