Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lets Talk Metal - Page 872

post #13066 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Done wink.gif

Thank you!
post #13067 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Speaking of which, if you guys have Fan Bandcamp pages, please fan us on our new:

Metal-Fi Bandcamp

So we can see interact and share new music!

 

ok

 

but no social media, i don't do that junk ;)

post #13068 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Speaking of which, if you guys have Fan Bandcamp pages, please fan us on our new:

Metal-Fi Bandcamp

So we can see interact and share new music!

Done!

post #13069 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipervick View Post

Done!

You guys are da best!
post #13070 of 16655

Following!

post #13071 of 16655

Great review!
http://www.metal-fi.com/eluveitie-spirit/
I wish I could listen to the vinyl version one day....

Spirit is by far my favorite Eluveitie album.
Their new material is just not my cup of tea. Too much focus on the Melo Death/semi-metalcore part.
 


Remember this dude?


He is working on a new album right now and said on his FB page that he is in the process of mastering it.
I asked him if he is going to compress it down to DR6 or if he is going to keep it dynamic.
Guess how he replied?

"It's compressed in winrar already"

I hope this was just a bad joke.

 

post #13072 of 16655
LOL
post #13073 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 


He is working on a new album right now and said on his FB page that he is in the process of mastering it.
I asked him if he is going to compress it down to DR6 or if he is going to keep it dynamic.
Guess how he replied?

"It's compressed in winrar already"

I hope this was just a bad joke.

 


Haha, I just read that 10 seconds ago. You should know by now not to trust a single post he makes.

post #13074 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrocheesium View Post
 


Haha, I just read that 10 seconds ago. You should know by now not to trust a single post he makes.

Yeah, I guess he was in fact joking.....
You never know these days!

post #13075 of 16655

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

 

Just saw this. Loved the way they played the old songs. Super clear sound and picture. Still though the stage plot is exactly the same as 1998s Cunning Stunts. WTF they have nothing creative and new in the show but the same old sht from 1998? Still a good movie but doing the exact same stuff all these years later is really strange and shallow.IMO

 

The same stage plot as Justice For All also

 

If they are just going to play old songs that is fine, but why have the same old stage stuff? It was not that great the fist time. Some kind of thing to make people freak-out having a burning guy run across the stage.

 

Heck, all the fans at the concert are smiling. In Cunning Stunts maybe some were bewildered by the trick? :rolleyes: 

 


Edited by Redcarmoose - 1/19/14 at 1:21am
post #13076 of 16655
I wish I had the words to express the way Metallica makes me feel inside.
post #13077 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by campj View Post

I wish I had the words to express the way Metallica makes me feel inside.

Maybe a big sigh?

post #13078 of 16655

Question: Do I still need a pre-amp/phono amp or whatever it is called if I plug a turntable straight into a set of active speakers (given that is even possible)?

post #13079 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Question: Do I still need a pre-amp/phono amp or whatever it is called if I plug a turntable straight into a set of active speakers (given that is even possible)?

 

yes

 

http://turntablelab.com/pages/beginners-guide-to-turntables

post #13080 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKENEDPLAGUE View Post
 

 

yes

 

http://turntablelab.com/pages/beginners-guide-to-turntables

Hmmmm okaz.

Thanks for the great link!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal