Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] - Page 152

post #2266 of 2492
As for me, a couple of Parker Duofold Vacumatics, one black with amber striped ink window, the other in brown stripes.
Reference pics:
duovac-sacless_2bands.jpg
Edited by proton007 - 12/1/13 at 4:46pm
post #2267 of 2492

Oh and a couple more:

- A Geha 760 with F nib

- An Osmia 884 with OBB nib

 

both are flexible nibs.:D

post #2268 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post

As for me, a couple of Parker Duofold Vacumatics, one black with amber striped ink window, the other in brown stripes.
Reference pics:
duovac-sacless_2bands.jpg

Cor blimey. Those are some seriously pretty pens!

 

I might have a couple nice things arriving this week. I won't spoil the surprise though.

post #2269 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Cor blimey. Those are some seriously pretty pens!

I might have a couple nice things arriving this week. I won't spoil the surprise though.
Lemme spoil it, tango got some pens and maybe even a mechanical pencil... I'm psychic.
post #2270 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

:D A "Live in-studio" demo?

Haha, yes! Kind of. I wanted to try that pen since quite a while, and now I took advantage of it :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post
The Moss Green is a lovely color. And it shades well on paper.

Yes, that is what I'm hoping for. Have you tried it yourself?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post

As for me, a couple of Parker Duofold Vacumatics, one black with amber striped ink window, the other in brown stripes.
Reference pics:

This was quite a big Christmas shopping for you than!

Great pens! Congrats! :wink_face:
I'm looking for a nice Osmia as well (and a vintage flex), but no new pens for this guy in the rest of the year....

post #2271 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by attika89 View Post
 

Yes, that is what I'm hoping for. Have you tried it yourself?

 

No, I can't seem to find it at my place, but thats where FPN comes in.

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/255360-graf-von-faber-castell-moss-green/

 

This was quite a big Christmas shopping for you than!

Great pens! Congrats! :wink_face:
I'm looking for a nice Osmia as well (and a vintage flex), but no new pens for this guy in the rest of the year....

 

Yeah, I said the same to myself 6 months ago. :wink:

post #2272 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post
 


Oh, yes! That was the review what have brought my attention to the new line of GvFC inks!
I'm really looking forward to try it! I might do a comparison review of the Moss Green and the Parker Penman Emerald!
I hope the Stone Grey will be as nice as it seems too!

As for the new pens, I think I can keep my vow for this year, but I can't promise that I won't hit the buy button on 1st January..... :rolleyes:

post #2273 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by attika89 View Post


Oh, yes! That was the review what have brought my attention to the new line of GvFC inks!

I'm really looking forward to try it! I might do a comparison review of the Moss Green and the Parker Penman Emerald!

I hope the Stone Grey will be as nice as it seems too!


As for the new pens, I think I can keep my vow for this year, but I can't promise that I won't hit the buy button on 1st January..... rolleyes.gif

The Emerald Green is also a nice shading ink...too bad its not sold anymore.
I think Diamine has a similar color...woodland green if I'm not wrong.
post #2274 of 2492
Calling forth all writers/those who wish to write.
Over at the FPN, I've got a thread going:
Keeping it alive: A Lifelong Passion for Writing

Take a look, share your thoughts, and find some motivation :-)
post #2275 of 2492

Thanks... will do!

post #2276 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post


The Emerald Green is also a nice shading ink...too bad its not sold anymore.
I think Diamine has a similar color...woodland green if I'm not wrong.

Yes it is, and it has a nice sheen too!

I'm really looking forward to the GvFC inks, but the UK customs marked the package as "do not fly". I hope they don't mess it up and check the package soon, so could get them before the holidays. I've purchased them from Cultpens, I might ask them about this too.

As for the "no new pens in the rest of the year"....well I can't even  trust myself now....I have one on the way...

post #2277 of 2492

A few new things.

New Inks and a TWSBI Diamond 580 with the 1.1 stub nib. Fun, but not practical, I wish they did a 0.6-0.8 cursive italic.

 

also....Pilot-Namiki Reson Falcon in soft fine.

 

I'm afraid my curly and flex writing is dreadful, so I must apologise!

post #2278 of 2492
I'm not sure how much I should be listening to reviews on amazon....
But I was influenced by my local pen store and was looking at the Cross year of the snake 2013 M Nib.
I like the stylish look of it and I'm more fond of heavier pens that aren't too thick or long.

Any thoughts from the enthusiasts?
post #2279 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post

I'm not sure how much I should be listening to reviews on amazon....
But I was influenced by my local pen store and was looking at the Cross year of the snake 2013 M Nib.
I like the stylish look of it and I'm more fond of heavier pens that aren't too thick or long.

Any thoughts from the enthusiasts?

Well, the Special Edition Snake is an Apogee with a fancy finish so you could try that first before spending the dosh on the snake.

post #2280 of 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post

I'm not sure how much I should be listening to reviews on amazon....
 

 

For books, there's no better place.

 

For FPs, its full of comments by people who almost nothing about using FPs.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning]