Zynsonix Headphone Recables
Dec 8, 2009 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Necrolic

1000+ Head-Fier
Does anybody here have any experience with this company that can comment on the quality of their cables? I'm considering having them recable my D5000s and I'm not sure if it will be an improvement or a downgrade from the stock D5000 cable (which is quite good).

If so, does anybody know whether the Xev or Vray cable is better? I'm assuming Vray, as it's more expensive, but it also seems to be made out of different material?

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by strid3r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just purchased a Vray Prime Sennheiser cable and I am satisfied and impressed by the workmanship on the cable. Bryan is also very courteous and prompt with communications.

Yeah I've heard good things about Bryan himself, just not too much about the cables. They were mentioned to me a couple weeks ago and I never really got around to asking about them.

I'm just concerned as the D5000 stock cable is very good, and I know people have said that it compares to or is better than a lot of popular aftermarket cables, so I'm trying not to waste my money on the recable by making the right choice. My other option is APS V3, but if Zynsonix is already an improvement (either cable), then no point spending an extra $100-$150.

Dec 19, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #7 of 7
Another oldie satisfied customer of Bryan's. He made me an extension cable with 1/4" Male to 1/8" female. I could barely tell the sound difference with this (long, around 9-10ft) cabe in the path! A pleasurable person and professional cable maker IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back