Zune Software Woes
Oct 8, 2007 at 3:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Tem

100+ Head-Fier
I seem to be having a problem that I can't find a solution to. When I copy over music, I don't want it downloading album artwork for me. I don't want album art work period. Is there any way to turn this feature off or disable it?
confused.gif
I love my Zune alot as its one great device, but if I can't somehow disable this feature and keep it from adding a whole bunch of art to the My Music folder, then I will probably look elsewhere for a new DAP.
frown.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #2 of 8
Go to Options > Library and disable the retrieving of information from the internet.

if your songs already includes album art you must remove it from their tags. and remember that the Zune software uses the hidden folder.jpg albumart_small.jpg and albumart_large as sources for album art, too.

Oct 8, 2007 at 10:03 PM Post #3 of 8
Out of curiosity, why don't you want the album artwork? I gotta ask.

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypictures /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Out of curiosity, why don't you want the album artwork? I gotta ask.

Because for the Zune its a hassle and I am getting frustrated as it is. I miss my Zen Vision:M. I never had to go through this with the iPods and etc. Only a Zune.
frown.gif

Oct 9, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #6 of 8
Still not quite sure why you don't want it.

Oct 9, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #7 of 8
i guess just ignoring the album art would be a pain for him...so he'd rather create a thread and try to figure out how to remove all the album art he already has and prevent more art from invading his life.

Oct 9, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #8 of 8
ohhhhhhhhhhhh. it's finding improper album artwork? i didn't think of that to begin with. sorry mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back