Zune Software help please
Nov 5, 2007 at 9:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fran

500+ Head-Fier
I don't know if this is in the right forum - but I reckoned here was where I had best chance of finding help:

I'm a new zune user and I've just downloaded and installed the software (stillwaiting on the zune to get here). So I can play any of the stuff that I have already ripped to my library, but if I try to preview a song in teh marketplace I get an error message "zune software encountered a problem....." if I click on the web help it tells me that that most likely happens if there is no soundcard installed - I am using a USB>>Spdif converter into a DAC, amp and then headphones.

Also, the SW has no probs playing anything thats in the library already. I have turned off the option where played songs are added to the library - could this be because I don't have any MS points?

Fran

Nov 6, 2007 at 7:07 PM Post #2 of 3
I think marketplace is being updated. I haven't checked the status since I went on a long weekend...but check the www.zunescene.com forums for help.

Nov 6, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #3 of 3
Ok,

I tried again tonight and it seems to work OK, can play the first 30 secs of a good few different albums. Maybe just eh one I was going for first was too busy or something.

Fran

Users who are viewing this thread

Back