Zune on Woot! for $99.99sss
Oct 16, 2007 at 4:43 PM Post #152 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by xenochimera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just got mines, however, missing CD...this officially suck.

DOWNLOAD the software from www.zune.net
or use the Windows Update option for it if you use Vista (it works for XP,too)

Oct 16, 2007 at 8:51 PM Post #153 of 167
Is there any way to get into the software if you dont have a zune yet? I just want all my music converted and video converted and buy some music with the left over microsoft points from my 360.

NVM new option came up on todays download that I can skip those processess.

Oct 16, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #154 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by error401 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You actually bother with the packaged CDs for the things you buy? They're generally at least 6 months out of date, if not worse...

Just download the software, it's free:

http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/software.htm

lol

x2

Oct 19, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #155 of 167
I bought mine Monday around noon, now it's Thursday night, and they still haven't shipped it. That's pretty lame in my book.

Oct 19, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #157 of 167
Go to the fedex tracking site and put your order number in the reference box. Most of them shipped the 17th, Woot just doesn't indicate they've been shipped. Mine should be here today.

Oct 19, 2007 at 3:24 PM Post #158 of 167
It says on the main woot page, and several times throughout that it may take up to 5 days to ship.

Oct 19, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #159 of 167
Wrong. Ordered on the 15th, shipped on the 17th, arrived this morning. It's black and it's beautiful.

Oct 19, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #160 of 167
I've had my Woot Zune for about a week and I love it. Without question it is the best MP3 player I've owned. I couldn't tell one bit of difference between my Woot refurb and a new one, other than the "refurb" sticker on the back. It looks great, sounds great, and Woot shipped very quickly. I think it took about 5 business days, which ain't bad for $5.

Oct 20, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #162 of 167
The projected date for me is Monday or teusday...hopefully it gets to me soon. I cant wait!

Btw, does anyone know a free dvd to zune or video to zune converter? I cant find any that dont give me some kind of error.

Oct 20, 2007 at 6:11 AM Post #163 of 167
infamous16. what is giving you the error? DVD-WMV+DVD Decrypter+ AC3 is by far the best. If that's the combo that's giving you an error, PM me. I figured it out and posted it on a tech board on a Zune forum. I can go find it or just explain it to you. If you haven't seen this combo of programs, PM me, and I'll send you the links.

Oct 20, 2007 at 6:23 AM Post #164 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenzee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had my Woot Zune for about a week and I love it. Without question it is the best MP3 player I've owned. I couldn't tell one bit of difference between my Woot refurb and a new one, other than the "refurb" sticker on the back. It looks great, sounds great, and Woot shipped very quickly. I think it took about 5 business days, which ain't bad for $5.

Welcome to the social. I hope you're using good headphones. You should hear it amped.

Oct 20, 2007 at 2:40 PM Post #165 of 167
I'm interested in buying the zune from buy.com and was wondering if anyone knew the the international shipping costs as I can't find any information on the website. I've never ordered anything from abroad before so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

[EDIT] I've heard that there can be problems with customs when ordering from abroad, could anyone give me some information on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back