Oct 12, 2007 at 2:28 PM Post #107 of 167
Sale is over
frown.gif
Sweet deal and congrats to everyone who got one
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #109 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Nine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody have a Yo Tank for the Zune? If so what do you like/dislike about it?

There's a feature over at Zunerama forums on it. Seems to be a bit overkill, if you ask me, although if you do any extreme sports, it might be a good investment. We are talking about the milled aluminum case that can be run over by a truck, right?

Oct 12, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #110 of 167
But if you're doing extreme sports you shouldn't be carrying a hard drive player anyway...
plainface.gif

My delivery date was changed from 12 to 13 and my tracking number shows that it's still in Texas.
frown.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 7:54 PM Post #111 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiTenshi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But if you're doing extreme sports you shouldn't be carrying a hard drive player anyway...
plainface.gif

My delivery date was changed from 12 to 13 and my tracking number shows that it's still in Texas.
frown.gif

Ignore the fact that it still says its in Texas. Happened on the last Woot. Where do you live?

Oct 12, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #112 of 167
Well, I put mine in the FS forums. I have an issue with the volume attenuation. With my E500s the output jumps from not quite loud enough to too loud with nothing in between. Already bought a case for it (Belkin) too. Anybody that missed out can PM me.

Oct 12, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #114 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by chowk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance the upcoming firmware gives you more control over the volume? I remember reading something about the scale going from 0-20 to 0-40, but I cannot remember if it's the firmware, or if it's the Zune 2.

it is the firmware. Check the video here and watch when the salesman is changing the volume during video playback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2XfxT66n_c

Oct 12, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #115 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypictures /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ignore the fact that it still says its in Texas. Happened on the last Woot. Where do you live?

mines got pushed back from today to the 15th, i live in MD....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Oct 13, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #116 of 167
Mines for sale in hte FS forum. Brand new unopened....with Zune brand AV pack and Zune brand case...

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...highlight=Zune

I'm fairly on the fence to getting rid of it....but will sell if the price is right. I know I'll lose out on it, but it's worth a shot, lol.

Oct 13, 2007 at 1:25 PM Post #118 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by Undecided /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Recieved mine today,looked brand(no scratches,nothing at all) new and played fine. I updated to new firmware with no problems.
Good deal.

I thought the new software wasn't available until November?

Oct 13, 2007 at 5:44 PM Post #119 of 167
There is a firmware update from the original one, but it's not the new version due out next month.

Oct 13, 2007 at 10:14 PM Post #120 of 167
I just got my zune today and the zune software is horrible! much worse than itunes.
mad.gif
It's slooow and keeps hanging during synchronization. sheesh. i've been trying to sync 1 album for the past hour and it managed to copy 3 songs.

the software also tries to be smart by copying every mp3 thats in my playlist to the zune... and updates the media files from the internet, which is a good way of tracking your playing habits and keeping an inventory of the files you have on zune's central server. there's no option to stop this. welp this is the last zune version i'll be touching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back