Zune on sale
Mar 16, 2007 at 7:08 PM Post #17 of 44
Wow, so I get one and come home, there is nothing inside!
mad.gif
Took it back and found out it was their display. They don't have anymore there but they saved one for me at another location and I'm feeling lazy to go get it.

Mar 16, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #18 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiophile01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just pricematched the zune for 194 (including tax) at office depot
& also got the rebate form (-50). so it comes out to 144$ not bad at all!

damn i got ripped, my total came to $195.29....
mad.gif
blink.gif
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2007 at 8:17 PM Post #19 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn i got ripped, my total came to $195.29....
mad.gif
blink.gif
wink.gif

Urabus, you didn't get ripped off, it's just that $50.00 rebate makes the deal a little sweeter.Actually $195.29 is a nice deal!

Mar 16, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #21 of 44
got zune. hurray for 195.83 in seattle,wa. dont get me wrong the vibez is awesome. however the wheel gets rough around the 11pm position, buttons hard to hit and the screen is easily scratched. however the benefits far outweighs the cons. can't beat the zune's price though and hearing about the great sq from many of the owners in this forum got me excited.

Mar 16, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #22 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by freeone-j /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Urabus, you didn't get ripped off, it's just that $50.00 rebate makes the deal a little sweeter.Actually $195.29 is a nice deal!

hah, that was a joke, i just meant i paid $1.29 more than audiophile01, I also got in on the $50 rebate so i'm really at $145.29.
etysmile.gif

OK, slightly O/T but I've been playing with the Zune for a while now, 2 things I noticed:

I've been ipod trained too long and keep on trying to spin and scroll that black wheel.....
there's no gapless playback, or is this something that needs to be encoded? boo

Mar 16, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #25 of 44
Can anyone give me a quick synopsis as to why the Zune would be better tha an Iriver or IAudio? The file sharing is limited to three plays and the other players are drag and drop so you don't need an interface, and they're not proprietary.
It has peaked my interest, but I don't like having to use a company's software.
Is the sound quality superior, and does it have a dedicated line or optical out?
Is the screen clearer and brighter?

TIA

PS- I was told that Office Max (at least on Long Island) are going out of business, and this might be a reason for big discounts.

Mar 17, 2007 at 4:02 AM Post #27 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
one more question---------> okay so if i print out the flyers it will bring the price down to $180, right. so how can i bring it down to $130

thnks

you obviously still did not read post #13
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back