Zune - Completely Hacked
Dec 15, 2006 at 9:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Aker

New Head-Fier
I just read this link from another website. Seems interesting. I don't know how real it is or not, but it's a fun read either way!

http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/?itemid=2055

Edit:

Looks like it's all fake, so let's change the focus of the thread...do you think the Zune will be hacked like this? How long do you think it will take?

I personally would jump all over a Zune if the WiFi DRM were removed or at least toned down. Also, more features to connect to a PC would be really nice.

Dec 15, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #2 of 15
i love that response that says the hacker should be arrested-

because sweden is full of beautiful girls and yet there he is busy just hacking a Zune.
eek.gif

Dec 15, 2006 at 9:39 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think it's a false rumor.

Yeah, I saw another post in the Zune review thread that says everything on the website is false. Too bad, it would make the Zune pretty appealing if this stuff were real. :p

Edit: Yep, that's the post! Though I wouldn't doubt this will happen at some point...perhaps just not stealing other peoples music.

Dec 15, 2006 at 11:17 PM Post #6 of 15
well the hacker would only be enhancing the user function of 'music sharing' that microsoft is trying to promote!

Dec 16, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #10 of 15
If it were to get hacked, it would be worth it =)

Dam catch 22...no one wants it until its hacked, but cant hack it until you bite the bullet and buy one haha

Dec 18, 2006 at 6:33 AM Post #15 of 15
Yeah. I'm positive it'll only be a matter of time. A lot of computer gadget geeks are onto this kinda stuff. I hope they can SPDIF-out this sucker so we head-fi amp fellows will have another portable bliss alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back