Zune back on Woot for $99.99
Oct 15, 2007 at 1:25 PM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by GimliLongBow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agh! They are really testing my self-control! Now, to sell my current DAP...

Do itttttttttttttttttttt!

Oct 15, 2007 at 2:39 PM Post #6 of 17
Buy.com has the brown one new stock for preorder at $99 with free shipping. I ordered one for my son for a Christmas present. He and I will be able to exchange files when he gets his.

Oct 15, 2007 at 3:44 PM Post #7 of 17
Is the Woot deal an older model? Buy.com has a brown for $99 but not until Nov 19. Is Buy's a new version?

ALSO, anythingbutipod.com is not thrilled about the Zune SQ. I get a different impression reading the posts on this forum.

What's the real scoop?

Oct 15, 2007 at 4:20 PM Post #8 of 17
The Buy.com model is new, while the Woot model is a refurb. Both have a 1 year warranty from Microsoft (as far as I can tell on the refurb).

As far as I have heard, there will be no new version of the Zune 30, only updated firmware. Also, the price for the Zune 30 is purported to stay at $200.

I have no idea about the sound quality. Still, I think I am going to go for it...

Oct 15, 2007 at 7:03 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by GimliLongBow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Buy.com model is new, while the Woot model is a refurb. Both have a 1 year warranty from Microsoft (as far as I can tell on the refurb).

As far as I have heard, there will be no new version of the Zune 30, only updated firmware. Also, the price for the Zune 30 is purported to stay at $200.

I have no idea about the sound quality. Still, I think I am going to go for it...

The SQ is amazing. The refurbs are good as new, and done by Microsoft. I got mine, it's in the same packaging, with the same accessories as a new one. The condition is flawless.

Yes, it does have the same warranty.

Oct 15, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by infamous16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I'm ordering a black one in the next 5 minutes...if people already got one could you say how long shipping took?

Ordered on the 4th, received on the 11th. Texas to Pennsylvania.

Oct 16, 2007 at 10:19 AM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

I think I'm ordering a black one in the next 5 minutes...if people already got one could you say how long shipping took?

Mine took a week from the day ordered.

-Pony

Oct 16, 2007 at 12:07 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

its been 9 days for me, should have arrived yesterday but fedex managed to screw that up, hopefully gets here today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back