zune 80gb have line out ??
Dec 12, 2007 at 7:35 AM Post #2 of 7
nope. Correct me if i'm wrong but no Zunes have lineout unless hooked up to the dock.

Dec 12, 2007 at 2:37 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nope. Correct me if i'm wrong but no Zunes have lineout unless hooked up to the dock.

Only two outputs....one is headphone out the other is the multiout....you are correct, it needs the dock or maybe a special cable for line out

Dec 13, 2007 at 6:25 AM Post #4 of 7
I believe someone is still tweaking to create a zune LOD,if at all possible. If that LOD comes out, I will definitely buy a zune
biggrin.gif

Dec 13, 2007 at 7:22 AM Post #5 of 7
I believe the dock line out is the same as the mini jack line out (by all means correct me if I'm wrong), still deciding weather to return mine to target for an iPod or not.

Dec 13, 2007 at 2:44 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

I believe the dock line out is the same as the mini jack line out (by all means correct me if I'm wrong), still deciding weather to return mine to target for an iPod or not.

I believe so; they both have volume control

Dec 26, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #7 of 7
Belkin makes a car adapter for zune that has line out as far as I can see (it has FM as well but that is a different game). The output is line out and not the one for headphones. Though I do not understand from this discussion, iPod has a line out without the doc? I am confused as I have not seen that before. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back