Zune 30 vs S:flo2
Nov 17, 2010 at 3:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Levs

New Head-Fier
hey guys, recently my sansa clip+ died on me.
so im wondering which mp3 should i upgrade to.
have looked up the forums and in the end narrow my selection down to zune 30 and S:flo2.
so guys, which one do u think is more worth to upgrade to?

and btw, does zune 30 and s:flo allows custom EQ?

thank you very much!

Nov 17, 2010 at 4:09 AM Post #3 of 22

i dont care so much on the video capabilities, its more of the sound quality i care about.
may i know how long does the sflo2 battery last?

thanks!!
Quote:
Yeah S:Flo has custom eq...

60Hz

300Hz

1kHz

3kHz

6kHz

Zune 30 was released in 2006 why are you looking at that one.

The Zune has Wi-Fi and TV-out if you care about that.........

Nov 17, 2010 at 4:26 AM Post #5 of 22
whats the difference between teclast t51 and sflo2?
where can i get teclast t51 from?
thanks!

Quote:
I am 97% sure the S:Flo will have higher sound quality and weaker battery life, and also that these facts are related.

P.s. you can get Teclast T51 as well, same unit.

Nov 17, 2010 at 4:37 AM Post #7 of 22
Quote:
thanks!

Houseofdap.com is out of stock, try ownta.com, there has to be a few more as well

Difference is T51 is the original, Sflo2 is the rebrand, they come with different IEM's, and the Teclast has advertising like this:

Nov 17, 2010 at 4:41 AM Post #8 of 22
Quote:
i'm pretty much leaning towards s:flo2 but kinda put off by the not so good UI, are the UI getting better or still as terrible as before?

The UI is really good, perfectly fine, and you are coming from a clip+, not an apple product.

Nov 17, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #12 of 22
If your song's file names are labelled properly, like
"01 - the first song"
"02 - the second song"
"03 - third song"

... then they will be displayed in order (as long as you don't have the play order as random).

However the only way to view folders in alphabetical order is by browsing by directory (which makes the most sense anyway, since you create an Artist folder, with their album sub-folders in it), and even then you either have to copy the files across in one go, as adding randomly and using 'sort by name' with the file explorer throws it out of wack, or you have to use freeware like DriveSort (which is what I do) to manually force all the folders to be in the right order on the player. Takes about 10 seconds once you open the program. If you browse by anything else, like Artist or Album then the folders will still be out of order. It's a lame error Teclast somehow programmed into the player.

I just always browse by directory and it doesn't really bother me.

Nov 17, 2010 at 11:19 PM Post #13 of 22

Quote:
Quote:
thanks!

Houseofdap.com is out of stock, try ownta.com, there has to be a few more as well

Difference is T51 is the original, Sflo2 is the rebrand, they come with different IEM's, and the Teclast has advertising like this:

She looks like she could do with a good meal.

Nov 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM Post #14 of 22
hey guys, im pretty much a basshead and i like listening to rock songs.
so i was wondering how is the bass on the S:Flo2 and which gives a better bass overall, zune 30 or S:Flo2.
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back